HArvey, hey fuck our culture, we ain't got no culture-

TITLE: HArvey, hey fuck our culture, we ain't got no culture-

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: florida, harvey

WRITERS: dubious, mystic, harvey, dubious, mystic

Harvey sighs getting off the plane, heading into the airport, only to be bombarded with the dystopian propaganda that is Disney. "Well here we go..." he mutters quietly, looking around the painfully colorful building. The others have to be around somewhere, he thinks.

--------------------

Mystic spots Harvey, pointing at them. They're wearing a mickey ear headband. Phantom right beside them, without any Disney apparel. Harvey approached the two. "Luckily, we're taking you to Universal Studios instead of Disney World." Mystic said."Yeah- I see that I am quite lucky-" He looks around the place, a bit afraid of the looming mouse.

--------------------

"God, there really is no escape, is there?", Harvey asks, while they drive through the square-kilometers big wasteland of senior citizens retirement homes, meeting a new billboard with Mickey waving at them every few meters.He turns around to Mystic, only to jump back in terror when he spots their Mickey Mouse shirt. "Hah", he laughts, awkwardly. "Didn't expect that", he says, pointing at their shirt."It's pretty neat, right?" Mystic asks, clearly proud. "Yeah..."They get out of the car after what feels like and probably were hours.

--------------------

"Wow, you guys are slow, and Harvey, you already seem traumatized. How many Mickey's-" Dubious asks, having randomly appeared."He wasn't counting, how would he know?" Phantom starts, though pauses when Harvey starts talking."Uhm- 76, I think? Yeah, billboards, shirts, headbands, bags, airport, which wow- yeah. 76.""How did he-""The propaganda can be scarring." Is all Dubious says, beginning to walk."Yeah..." Harvey begins, "You got that right..,"

--------------------

Mystic sighed. "Didn't even see my Mickey Mouse sweatpants? It's fine." They switched outfits into something far better (and less disney) in literally a millisecond. Everyone stared at Mystic. "What- I mean I'm not going to wear Disney merch into Universal Studios, that would be cringe." Phantom was probably the first to not question it, but they all walked in.Harvey was then greeted by a giant minion."What the hell, man-?"

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.