I'm no longer demoned! Harvey goes to amercia pt. 6? 7?

TITLE: I'm no longer demoned! Harvey goes to amercia pt. 6? 7?

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: free space, harvey

WRITERS: mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic, dubious

"I- help me, please-" Mystic's eyes reverted back to normal for a split second. Phantom looked a bit distressed because of this. The others came in, Harvey with his book all about exorcisms. It was time to save Mystic.

--------------------

"Mystic, please-" Phantom starts, growing more and more concerned by the minute.Harvey frantically (hehe) flipped through his book. "Fuck, which one should I use-" he thinks to himself. Fuck, it was hard to tell which ritual would be effective, especially since the signs aren't obvious. The spells all looked the same. 

--------------------

And were written in Latin."Dammit", Harvey said. "I was not good at Latin.""Didn't you mention you always had A's", Phantom asked."I said that, but that doesn't mean I understood a word of that shit.""Give it to me", Dubious called out to them. "I am a Latin freak."They skipped through the book, searching for the right page. "This one here", she said. "That should be the right one. Now we only need to draw a circle of salt and-""Dubious, how the fuck are we supposed to do that?", Phantom yelled."Okay, no salt then", she said. "Only plain old chanting."

--------------------

Phoebe finally showed up. "I got salt right here, bought it in bulk because I was bored out of my mind. Figured I'd help you save Mystic or whatever.""Finally, hand it to me." Harvey said. "I guess we can do the funny salt after all-"Dubious scanned the text to make sure it was right. "This should work."They stood in a circle, with another circle of salt inside that circle, mumbling funny latin words. Mystic was screeching and crying, but honestly that just means it's working so heck yeah™.

--------------------

After a minute or two Mystic starts flopping around like a fish, cause yeah, and then starts coughing violently."Mystic-" Phantom starts."They'll be fine-" Dubious says."Keep chanting," Harvey cuts in for a moment, before confining.Eventually... something... got spit out, splatting to the ground before rushing into the shadows. "What WAS that-" Phoebe asks."And Umbra Mala." Dubious says. "Name means bad shadow, I'm sure you can figure out why." She says, closing the book and giving it to Harvey before pulling out a water bottle and giving it to Mystic, whom of which Phantom was helping sit up....Yep. A lot of children in THE MALL OF MERIHCAH were traumatized that day, and then the group was kicked out.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.