Waffles, Nukes and everything Demonic

TITLE: Waffles, Nukes and everything Demonic

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: [phantom], dubious

WRITERS: harvey, mystic, dubious, harvey, mystic

Phantom was done being a simp for Mystic after the incident in Disneyland where his hand had been bitten off. So he had a long talk to Dubious about how to confess this to Mystic, who had been getting weirder by day.

--------------------

Dubious just sighed. "I wouldn't give up on them, I don't think what happened to you was Mystic's fault. There's something else there that could be controlling them. A demon, mayhaps.""Maybe." Phantom replied.

--------------------

"Definitely." She replies. "Hm- uh... fuck- I left my grimoires at home..." "Your WHAT-""Y'know, ritual books. Spell books. Shit that helps get a demon out of people.""Yeah, but WHY DO YOU OWN ANY-"

--------------------

"Oh, Harvey gave me the names of some shops and-""And where did he find those?!""Okay, Phantom, I need you to shut up for a minute, because I think whatever is going on with Mystic might be more important than my shopping list. Anyways, maybe they're just having a bad day. Either way, it's nothing to worry about.""Okay, sure...", Phantom said, clearly unsure.He left Dubious alone, searching for Mystic, but instead just ran into Dubious? again.

--------------------

Mystic changed forms. "Oh hey there, Phantom!" How are you~?" Phantom was taken aback. "Ah- hello- I uh- Thought you were Dubious." "Oh, Dubious isn't here, she was talking to you, so I left you two alone while I was throwing waffles at Harvey!" Mystic screeched out.That was when Phantom realized, that Mystic had been overtaken by a Demon.

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.