4th floor massacre! Harvey gors to america pt 5

TITLE: 4th floor massacre! Harvey gors to america pt 5

FEATURING THE CHARACTERS: harvey, wild card

WRITERS: mystic, harvey, dubious, mystic, harvey

"Okay, so- someone needs to get Mystic, they're killing so many people-"Bodies were falling from the 4th floor. It was like Mystic heard the song "It's Raining Men" and decided to make it a reality. Someone had to stop them, or whatever is controlling them, before things got out of hand.

--------------------

"I'll do it", Harvey said heroically, doing a salute in the process. "Please remember me, friends.""Harvey, no...", Dubious whispered. "You will be missed", Phantom said. He reached into his pocket to retrieve a gun. "Here, you might need it. But try not to hurt them. We don't know if the real Mystic might still be inside there, somewhere."Harvey took the gun. This was it. There was no turning back now.He snuck up the stairs.

--------------------

And then all hell breaks loose.

--------------------

Mystic spotted Harvey. "Ŏ̶̧̪̠͈̖͙̄̽̉̕̚ẖ̸̐́̍̂̚͘ ̴̥͈͑̓͌̾͋̃̈̽̚H̵̟̺͚͇̒́͌̀͑a̷͙̖͐̎̄̈̇̈́͂͗͠ȑ̵̢̠̒̈́͝͠v̸̧͚͉̺̥̰̱̣̂͛̊͛̉͆̓͗̾è̸͇͕̰͚̣̉̀̚͝ý̴̡̡͍̪̭̒͋́͑̂͝͝͝.̵̧̛͆̃͆̃͊̅̈́.̵̛̛̼̗̔͗̆̓͝.̷̛̠̀̀̅̍̔͝ ̶̨̬͔̲͖̥͐͐y̶̛̘̪͑̓̈̏̐͂̈́͜ọ̷̳̮̝̒͆͑̒̆̓͘u̶̻̅̏̓ ̸̜̳͎̭̠̃̄ẅ̷̘́͆o̴̟̜͕͓̖̯̎n̶͚͈̈́͠'̸̼̮̅́ͅt̶̜͖͎̲̔̂̏̇̉́̋ ̷̌̓͗̽̀̕͜ṋ̴̻͓͎̩͓̖͌̃̂͋̐̍̚͝ͅė̶̳͈͖̲͈̜̯͂́̈͆͗̽̚͝e̵̛̫͚͈͇͗̐̈̍̑̍͝d̵̡̗̗̲̝̮͉͌͐́͆̌̒̚͝ ̵̡̮̝͔͍͓̺̤̗͙̉ẗ̸̢͔͖̠͓͈̮͍͎͂̀́̈́h̵͚̣͍̯͌̆̿̾̇a̵͚̤̓̏̈́̾̀̇̔̊̎t̷͉͖̮̙̳̞̓̊̾̂͛̉͜!̸̛͙̘̾̃̊͝" They screeched, while taking the gun and breaking it in half. "W̷̧͉͍̖̝̪̳̖͈̖̊̂̐͌̔h̶̢̲͍̽̊̓͌̒́̒́y̸̨̢̪͔̞̝͐̍̀̈́̇ ̶̩̳̬̹̮̣͈̑̔̋͛̀͜ḑ̸̢̹̘͈̯̝̍͐͘͠ö̸̡̫̩̻̙̈́͝ñ̷̯͓͓̣̲̠̘͙̔̀̐̾̾͘̚̕͜'̸̛̬̺͈͙̥͖͔̀̋͊̓̔́̐͝t̷̡͈̳̟̼͐̃͜͜ ̴̧͕̬̪̍̄͛̃̕̕͘y̴̮͈̞͕̆̋͑̔͘ͅo̵̲̥̪̐̈̑́́ṵ̵͙̌ ̸̛̈́̃̀͌̆̃̅̓͝ͅc̶̢̰̹̤̜̩̈́͂̓́͌̔͝ơ̵̪͔̤̜͗̓̍̏̄͒͝͝m̴̜̦͓͖̪͎̓̔͋͆͐́̐̉͘͜͝e̵̡͕̺̥͉̹̩͔̪̲͗̀̿̓̄̀̐̈͘ ̸͈̺̱̹̘̗͂͂̅̚h̸̯̰͔̀̽͂́̇̐̀̈́̑͜͜͠e̸̻͚̯̞̪̗̝̻̣͊̎̈́̾͐̃̑r̶̮̯̦̯̙̼̰͍̎̆̄̃͌͝è̵͇͉͓͎ͅ ̶̢̮̎s̷̗̯̗͍̮̜̔̈̎̒͐̽͒͊̕̚ǫ̴͚͍͎̞̦̩͆ ̴̡̦͚͕̞͍͠Ǐ̵͓̰̮̦̈́̆̆̔̆͛̍̽̚ ̴̦͙̭͈̰̪̞̃͆̈́̚͝c̵̡̭͚̦̺͖̝͗ͅȁ̸̡͉̹̬̮͉͙̼̣̈̌̈̊̅̀̽̌̚n̵̢̛̠̯̻̞̾̈́̈́ ̸̢̼̞̦̦̻̀̈͜ͅs̸̱͓̥̼̄͒̇̅͆̚n̶͎͍͍̖͍̱̾͐̃̇͐̔ͅá̷̢̡̢̯̖͍̫͍̩̌p̸̰̲̘̤͚̻͍̙̻͔̽́ ̴̺̬͚̬͉͆̈́̍ỵ̴̼͎͙̹̆̎̅͝͝o̶͍̞̰̘̺̪̍̈́̊̎͐̽̆͛̕͜͝ȗ̷̥͇͕͂̀̈́̀͐r̶̛̛͎̜̣̬̀͑̓̋͠ ̵̡̻̟̤̯̮̟̱̖̣̀͊͑͋b̴̩̽̊̀͋̏́̚͜͝ŏ̸̗͉̱̹̲̓̂͆̾n̵̦̟͈̎̐͗ę̵̀͂̔̒͂͒ṡ̶̨̞͎͉͕̳̻̦?̶̗͖̣̝̭͔̅̍̃͘̕̕͝" Harvey ran off to tell the others about what was happening. Obviously a gun was not going to work. Mystic's maniacal laughter filled the entirety of the mall, causing almost everyone who was still alive to leave. Everyone except those who cared about Mystic.

--------------------

"What are we gonna do now?", Phantom asks, panicked. "They broke my gun!""I have no idea...", Dubious answers him, trying to collect her thoughts."Plan B", Harvey says, pulling out a book out of his backpack. "This book contains detailed information about how to perform exorcisms.""Harvey, how-" Dubious begins, but is interrupted by Harvey. "Don't even ask where I got it, that story is way too complicated to tell you now. All you need to know is that I have it and we can (try to) use it to help Mystic with... whatever they're going through.""I wanted to asks why you have that with you", Dubious says. "That book looks heavy as fuck!""Oh, believe me, my back is fucked", Harvey says, "but at least I'm prepared fpr emergencies!""Then let's do it", Phantom says. "Let's save Mystic! Or at least try to."They run up to the fourth floor again, book on the ready, each of them memorizing their part."Mystic", Phantom calls out when they step into the room their in. "We're gonna save you, so hold on just a little longer, okay?"

Fanfic created with #FranticFanfic.