Chapter 78

[Y/N's PoV]

When I saw him agreed to my statement, it seems that my own doubts from earlier finally got out from my mind; however there is still some other things that currently concerns and confuses me on this current moment.

I then looked at the Cryo Vision that I replicate centuries ago on my waist and touched it with my bare hand.

"The Cryo Archon... My so called 'sister' here in the mortal world... Why does she have to rebel against..."

"...."

I took out the glowing electro gnosis from my kimono and silently observe it.

"She wanted all the seven gnoses right? She currently have three of them already at the palm of her hands. One of them is yours that you exchanged through a contract with her and Barbatos's gnosis was taken away. But at what purpose does it serve if you're not the actual holder of a gnosis? Even Ei can't use it."

"I know you formed a contract with the Tsaritsa and something tells me that I'm not allowed to pry more informations from you about all of her doings right now but as one of the Sustainers... Her actions is already... A violation to–"

I then clenched my other hand.

"No, as her acting older sister, I cannot afford to let her go in that kind of path. Challenging the divine will surely caused great disturbance— not just between her nation and Celestia but it'll affect all of Teyvat as well. "

"This is the consequence that she'll be facing on and she already knew that but even if I were to act as the Sustainer, I must know the whole truth before I make my own judgement on her."

"In the mean time, I mustn't let this problem reach Celestia— especially to my own sister since she would probably punish her without mercy."

"Hmm, Y/N, if you don't mind me asking... You'll be keeping the electro gnosis to keep it safe yes?"

I shook my head in disagreement.

"Not likely..."

"Hmm? How so?"

"As you can see... I'm quite aware that some news about me and Lumine were already reported to her by her 'followers' and if they ever mentioned my name to her— I think she won't fully believe it but of course she still has her curiosity so she'll be coming to get me soon. So, I'll be leaving the gnosis into someone else's hands."

"...But aren't you the best candidate for protecting the gnosis?"

"...Yes, that's also true but if the electro gnosis was stolen from my own hands, not only the gnosis will be taken away but I will also be taken away as well. But if it's not me who currently had the gnosis, there is a chance that she'll leave that person for the time being and just order the Harbingers that their main priority is the electro gnosis."

"Anyway, my main goal here is to buy me some time to learn more about the situation here step by step and not jump into conclusion like confronting her directly— at least, not yet."

"So when I gave that person the gnosis— whether the Harbingers took it by force or negotiate with that person, it doesn't matter as long as I got the time and intel that I needed so I can fully prepare in facing her in the future."