Chapter 66

[𝐀/𝐍]: 𝑺𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒆... 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐.

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When I entered the realm, she was already there crossing both of her arms together. Her expression was not the daily face I see everyday instead, I was met with an unhappy but calm expression.

"You're late, what took you so long?"

Still... even in that state, her teasing was always there lurking out from the shadows of her own facade.

"You already knew the reason, why bother?" I asked as the both of us created a chair and sat on it.

"So Y/N... When you woke up earlier, what was the reason of your scream?"

"What? Oh so you're still teasing me. Well I won't answer that since you already know the answer and I came here to discuss about what you wanted to tell me."

She sighed and just looked at me straight in the eye.

"I'm not teasing you this time, Y/N. I totally want you to answer me about what was the reason of your scream."

"Wait, so you literally don't know?" I asked in confusion.

"Indeed. You created me from your feather from your reason of 'the one who can understand me' so you're inner thoughts is readable to me. Although it doesn't include the dreams that you are dreaming."

"I was still processing the thoughts you were having after you woke up from that dream but... I failed to fully grasp the true meaning behind your words."

"So can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"Well..."

I straighten my posture and began telling her about everything that had occured inside that dream.

"I see... Now I fully understand what you are thinking earlier."

"Yes, and I'm starting to think that the dream or nightmare I was having was actually a vision."

"I'm also guessing that was why I'm feeling a little weak earlier because someone was entering my own mind to give me that vision. So my saying was correct earlier that I didn't let my powers got out of control."

"Yes, but who gave you that vision? And most importantly... why?"

I sighed while resting my hand on my palm.

"Even I met so many Gods over the past centuries, I still can't think of someone who is able to gave me that vision."

"I am now worried for Ei's safety along with the people of Teyvat. Is there some other way to avoid that dark prophecy?"

"I don't exactly know the answer but I might know someone who can give you the answers you were looking for."

She smirked as I sighed and started rubbing my temple.