Chapter 74

[𝐀/𝐍:] 𝑨𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒂— 𝑨𝒉𝒆𝒎, 𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉...

[𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

When those words came out from Y/N's mouth, a massive light glows brightly as they cover their eyes due to it's dazzling brightness.

When the electro archon opens her eyes, she was now brought to a different scenery; a scenery that they wanted to visit before the treasure hoarders' disturbance towards them.

She thinks for a moment that maybe her lover decided to just used her teleportation ability so they can no longer cause another inconvenience.

"Argh..."

But her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Y/N groaning in pain while slightly kneeling on the ground as her hand were pressed hard on her forehead while the other one was also on the ground to support herself.

"Y/N..!"

Ei shouted her lover's name as she quickly head towards her lover and bent down on one knee to see what was currently happening.

"Are you alright?"

The Archon worriedly asks to which her lover stayed silent for a moment before composing herself.

"...I'm fine, Ei. Using that kind of celestial ability has it's side effects towards me but there's no need to worry."

Y/N then slowly stands up from her current position as her lover did the same. Ei looked at her surroundings once more and decided to ask something to her lover.

"Those treasure hoarders... What... happened to them?"

Y/N couldn't help but to stare intensely at her lover's eyes before sighing and walk towards the cliff while watching the landscape below.

"Since they had already witnessed some of our capabilities let alone by identifying us as gods, I was left with two options; The first one is to directly kill them but since you'd already stopped me, I picked the other one that led to erasing their memories of our encounters."

Ei was currently surprised hearing those words from her lover's mouth since she didn't know that Y/N could do such things liked that.

"Erasing... Their memories..?"

The Archon repeated her lover's words that made Y/N to close her eyes before turning around to face her lover.

"As you may have noticed,the feathers that I had created are sometimes different to one another. You could identify it through it's unique appearances. Some causes destruction, others creates illusion, apart of it gives you protection, and the powerful ones are the purification."

Y/N then thinks for a moment before deciding to give her lover the full explanation.

"The last one that I'd mentioned, is what I had used towards the treasure hoarders. It can erase unwanted memories, cleanse one soul, purify the evil, and it can sometimes prevent corruption. Hence why it shouldn't be underestimated."

"Although..."  Y/N hesitates for a moment but Ei slowly approaches her and places her gentle hand on Y/N's shoulder.

"What is it?"

"...Although that kind of feather holds so much power from within, I can't predict anything on what will it's side effects will be so I must be responsible when using it since liked I said before; I still haven't reach the second form of my... Immortality."