Chapter 16

[𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Now, let's go visit that place."

I leave the Kamisato Estate and go to the Chinju Forest.

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑡𝑒...𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑞𝑢𝑒."

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛."

"𝐼𝑡 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒..."

"𝐴𝑛 𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡..."

While saying those words, I heard something nearby.

"Hmm? Looks like I cause some disturbance along the way."

I soon notice a group of monsters was now in front of me, if I remember correctly I think the monsters name are Hilichurl and the medium one is the Mitachurl.

"Oh hello, I didn't disturb your sleeping and eating am I?"

The monsters just roared and making noise at me.

"Tch, You boys should know it's not nice to treat a lady without respect."

"Oh well, let's just get this over with so I can go and proceed to my destination."

After saying those words I grab the 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 and putting it on me.

"Let's make this battle fair shall we?"

"It's not fair that you monsters are wearing masks, while I don't."

"Alright then let the battle begin."

I positioned myself in my dashing state gathering the elemental energy on my vision and dash towards every one of the monsters and slaughtering them in one go as I watched them turned to dust leaving ice particles on the air.

"What do you know... the mask really does change my voice."

I then turn my body away from them and started walking again.

Not a long after, I heard someone speaks to me.

"Are you...here to play with me?"

I then turn around finding where the voice came from.

I see a Fatui Electro Cicin Mage walking towards me.

"No, I'm quite busy now you see."

"But if you get in my way then I have no choice but to eliminate you."

The Fatui Electro Cicin Mage then summon her Cicins.

"The more the merrier!"

As she said those words she then launched them towards me.

I jump backward and dash to the three of the Cicins dealing cryo damage.

As I land on the ground I see the Fatui Mage disappear from where she stands so I position myself in my defensive state.

I noticed some electro particles in the back of me so I turn around and swing my polearm hitting her.

After that she teleports backward and speaks to me.

"You really know how to get me going!"
"Ha ha ha ha!"

She then summon an electro energy around her creating an electro shield.

"Tch, aren't you persistent?"

I summon my cryo energy then stab my polearm to the ground creating ice spikes simultaneously all around her.

She was busy teleporting from here to there without getting hit from the ice spikes so this is my chance to strike her.

I positioned myself into my dashing state and dash around her in a fast pace.

I quickly turn around moving forward in her back and stab her from there.

"Watch your back."

I pull out my polearm from her body as she disappear saying her last words.

"The Cicins shine no longer..."

"Hmph, Insolent."

I then make my polearm disappear and continued to move forward.

After a long walk I then looked up from the mountain with sakura trees around the top.

"How... will I even get up there..."

"I know there's a way up but..."

"It would take me longer until I reached the top..."

I then took notice about the wind spirit Venti gave me.

"Right, I almost forgot about this one."

I then concentrate and imagining myself on top of the mountain as I soon hear some strong wind rushing over me. When I open my eyes I'm already standing in some stairs with some sakura trees beside it.

"I'm guessing this is the way up to that shrine..."

I follow the steps in front of me until I reached the end of the stairs and find an amazing view.

I look around and see no one, not even the shrine maidens.

I didn't care so much though. I continued to move forward roaming around the shrine and noticed a huge sakura tree with a head and body of a fox.

The tree is somehow...interesting

As I was looking at the unique sakura tree I then noticed someone was calling me.

"Why hello... You must be new here."

"May I ask why are you visiting the shrine?"

"A sign of piety, perhaps?"