Chapter 47

[𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐲 3]

                                  [𝐘/𝐍'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕]

"Makoto, you called for me?"

She turn around to face me.

"Yes, I did Y/N."

I placed my hand on my chin and speak to her.

"Is this about the abyss that's still lurking out in Inazuma..? If so, I already ordered some of the Shogunates to patrol the area within Narukami Island."

"Also, I will be leaving again to check the Chinju forest and go to Seirai island and investigate the abandon village."

She closes her eyes and replies to me.

"No, that's not what I called you here for..."

I soon tilt my head in confusion.

"It isn't..? Then may I ask why you called me here for?"

She then looks at me.

"Ei told me that in this past few days, weeks even that you're busy handling the affair of the abyss in Inazu–"

"Of course, as the commander of the Shogunates it is my duty to do so."

She just sighed and speaks to me again.

"Please let me finish first Y/N."

I just nodded in response.

"With the matter at hand, the both of us are worried for you that we think you're pushing too hard on yourself."

"I can also guess that you've barely get enough sleep in this past few days correct?"

"...."

"But Makoto, I'm just doing this for the sake of Inazuma–"

"Yes I know that, and I'm saying this also for the sake of your health. Ei already told me that you wouldn't listen to the words she said. By that, she asked me for my help on how to handle to you."

"So, as the archon that rules over Inazuma, I suggest that you should take a rest even just for today Y/N."

I just sighed and speak to her.

"Alright, I'll take a rest and hold onto my plan for this morning but do remember that when the sun sets, I will return where I have left off yes?"

She smiled and replies to me.

"Alright. Now follow me, Ei is waiting for us on the place where you can rest your mind a bit."

I just sighed on myself as I follow her outside Tenshukaku.

[𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩]

"Oh? You've managed to bring Y/N along with you sister."

Makoto nodded.

"Mm-hmm, it wasn't easy for me either."

Ei's gaze are now on me.

"Why don't the both of you have a sit with me here under the sakura tree?"

Me and Makoto nodded as I then lean my back on the sakura tree.

"See? Isn't this better to relax for a while Y/N?" Makoto spoke to me.

"Well I guess... but like I said, once the sun sets, I'll continue my duty."

I soon heard Ei speaks to us.

"This dark forces seems to be the biggest problem to all of the seven nations for now."

"Some people nor Gods are already giving up in finding the source of this disaster."