The Queen never Losses

Start from the beginning

£ Morning

Jasmine
~~~~~

I heard the sound of footsteps and feel someone standing in front of me.

" I know you're awake"

His voice came. Now I have to get up I'm laying in bed because I'm not feeling well. I slowly open my eyes and saw him perfectly dressed standing beside bed. I sat up and found myself still in dress with I wore yesterday.

" I'm not feeling good" I placed my hand against my head it's paining badly.

" Have this" I open my eyes and found him forwarding a pack of medicine towards me. I take the packet and pop out a pill and gulp down the water.

" Did something happened yesterday?" I asked and he halt in middle his back facing me that's why I can't see his face. He clicked his tongue.

I saw a bad dream in which FIL shoot a person.

I blinked maybe I showered for half an hour with cold water yesterday so maybe I caught cold. I get down from bed and made my way towards the washroom door.

I was washing my hair when the a scene come in my mind in which I'm sitting on top of him and another where he is on top of me.

What the hell!

I got ready and come into room after getting ready when I saw him standing in front of vanity closing his shirt cuffs while talking on the phone. My eyes widened when I saw a dark red mark on the side of his neck.

It means it was not dream?

Then why I'm not able to remember anything. What happened to me?

I didn't realise I'm starting at him and he cut the call and look at me and I instantly step backward seeing his dark eyes.

Sharam aani chahiye tumhe, darpok.

{ You should be ashamed, coward}

I move forward and stand infront of him with a smile on my face.

" Where are you going?"

He didn't reply and keep staring at me.

" Nahi batana toh mat batao kam se kam ghuro toh nahi " I mumbled taking a deep breath moving my gaze down and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

{ If you don't want to answer than don't but atleast don't glare at me}

I need to correct myself before he suspects me.

" I mean can I go with you what will I do staying in this room alone also the tv didn't work" I look back and glance at tv when my eyes widened when remembered something" did I ask for remaining 23 gifts?"

He shook his head.

Damnit! Now I'm feeling more angry what the hell happened with me.

" Can I ask now?"

He again shook his head.

" But why?"