63. The Blow Up

Marshall's P.O.V.

1 week earlier.

I drag one of my hands down my face in exasperation, then get out of the car and walk towards the house.

As soon as I'm in, I need to literally double check that I had walked into the right place, because this can't be my motherfucking house here.

This whole place looks like some type of a hurricane has been through it.

All my clothes, sneakers, all my shit thrown about. There's broken glass on the floor, broken dishes, broken liquor bottles, everything.

In the middle of it all, Kim and Nate are yelling at the top of their lungs at each other, because apparently once he came home and saw Kim wilding the fuck out, destroying everything in here, he had tried calming her crazy ass down, and that only made it worse.

"YO ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?!" I exclaim, starting to see red.

I make my way over to the two of them, push Nate aside and get in Kim's face.

"BITCH, ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND?!"

"I TOLD YOU I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET RUNNING TO THAT LITTLE BITCH AGAIN, MARSHALL!!" She replies in a equally loud voice. "YOU LUCKY I DON'T DRIVE OVER TO HER PLACE AND TRASH IT TOO!! I'M SO TIRED OF YOU CHEATING ON ME WITH HER, MARSHALL!!"

"WHAT?!BITCH, WHO CHEATED?! I haven't fucking done shit, Kim!! You literally tripping over me just being at the same party as Melody, and there were literally a bunch of other people there too!"

"YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT, MARSHALL!! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU WERE OVER THERE FIGHTING OTHER DUDES OVER HER?!" Kim bellows, then she swings at me and I have to grab her wrist to stop her from hitting me.

"Listen Kim, nothing happened," I shrug.

Kim haules off and slaps me with her other hand.

"Yo that's enough!!" Nate exclaims, trying to get between us.

Kim pushes him aside and fucking spits in my face again.

I don't know what is it with her doing that lately and thinking she would get away with something like this, because I fucking see red again.

I grab her by the hair and push her away from me as hard as I can, sending her stumbling backwards and falling flat on her ass on the floor. Some might say I shouldn't have done that, but I literally only did it to get her away from me so I don't fucking kill her.

"Yo chill bro," Nate starts to say.

"I swear to fucking God, Kim," I start to say, then something occurs to me. "Where the fuck are the girls?"

Don't tell me my daughters can hear all this.

"They are playing down at your studio," Kim replies from the floor, wiping away her tears. "I put them in there earlier. Even that fucking brat you had with your little whore that you keep running back to."

"Watch your fucking mouth, Kim!!"

"Or what you gonna do?!"

I start to make my way towards her again, not even caring anymore at this point.

One thing imma give to Kim is that, even after all these years, she still fucking knows how to bring the most fucking evil side out of me.

"Nah man chill!!" Nate is doing his best to hold me back, and Kim sits on the floor and just laughs.

"Fuck are you gonna do, Marshall?" She repeats. "Are you gonna slit my throat like in one of your songs? What, cause I called Melody a whore?! Well, she is a whore!! She's always been a whore! And that little brat you had with her is gonna grow up to he a whore too! Now what?!"