13. Anger Management

Marshall's P.O.V.

There ain't a feeling better than a complete control over the crowd. When I'm on stage, I swear, it's like I'm their God or something.

I love being on stage and having complete control over everything. Funny, because I used to have some major stage fright and fucking anxiety attacks whenever I went up on stage. But I guess pills and liquor have taken care of all of that nicely. Now I feel right at home on stage. And I can spread my word, just like a goddamn pastor in church.

The church of the honorable Slim Shady.

The girls in the front row, they are all lifting up their tops, flashing me their tits.

And they do all have some nice ass titties too. Melody has nicer ones though.

Nah, wait... I know I ain't just think about this damn girl when all of them nice looking sluts and groupies are flashing me like that. Nah, hell no...

But I guess I did. Damn...

I turn my head slightly towards her, where she is watching the show from backstage, and I can't help feeling real fucking weird.

I don't like this feeling at all. It's like this girl is getting to me, and I don't need that.

Not right now, not ever in my fucking life. I don't need this feeling, but I can't help it?

Fuck...

I make a conscious effort and push Melody out of my mind, even though she still lingers somewhere at the back of my head, and concentrate at continuing on with my show.

"Ay yo, I ain't going any fucking further, until I get some motherfucking crowd participation!!" I announce to them all, and I sure do get some crowd participation.

Not that I wasn't getting any before, but the goal is to always hype them up more and more.

All of my fans erupt screaming and shouting, and if I'm being honest, it is a good feeling.

Proof is right there by my side too. Feeding off their reactions just like I do. Then the both of us feed off each other's energy too, and I love that. I truthfully couldn't ask for a better hype man than Proof. Royse used to be my hype man back in the day, when I first started. And Royce is super cool, but Proof, Proof is just my guy, and he just gets me. We are best friends for a reason, I guess.

I do the Brain Damage song and dive right into the crowd. I do enjoy crowd surfing. I mean, if that ain't a huge ego boost, then I don't know what is?

It all goes extremely well.

Until some fucker decides to snatch a chain I'm wearing around my neck right off me.

I'm guessing he wants him a little souvenir, something to prove that he actually went to an Eminem concert. He'll, he might even want to sell it to the highest bidder or something. Fucking scalper, I hate those.

Either way, he ain't getting it.

I turn right around and hit dude square in the face with a microphone.

Which, in retrospect, probably wasn't the best choice, because the sound of me punching him is way too amplified by the mic.

Every single person attending the concert hears it.

And I now have to deal with the consequences.

For a second there, you could literally hear a pin drop.

Then everything erupts and goes crazy.

Before I even know it, I'm back on stage somehow.

Motherfuckers look like they are ready to charge me though.