6. The Way I Am

Melody's P.O.V.

When I wake up a second time, Marshall is sleeping in bed next to me, fully dressed. I am too, I'm still wearing my damn dress from the night before.

And I also have to pee. Like crazy!! That is actually what woke me up this time, feeling like my poor bladder is about to explode.

I jump out of the bed like a mad woman and make a sprint towards the bathroom.

"Yo, what's your problem?!" Marshall sleepily exclaims, but I ignore him.

Right now I have tunnel vision, and the only light I want to see at the end of that tunnel is the damn toilet.

I barely make it too. By the time I finally sit down on the toilet, I swear it would've been like one second more and something truly horrible and embarrassing would've happened to me.

Well, maybe there's still time for embarrassing.

Just as I'm finishing up wiping myself, the bathroom door swings wide open and Marshall nonchalantly walks in.

"Do you mind!!" I shriek, fumbling with my panties, trying to pull them up and fast as I can as I simultaneously try to pull down my dress as fast as I can.

"Oh please," he smirks. "Like I haven't seen your pussy before. Now do you mind? I gotta piss too," he gestures for me to move and I gladly stumble out, feeling absolutely mortified.

I had no time to really get around to it all the day before, but now that it finally clicks that I am now facing Marshall again after having sex with him. Sneaking out on him before, protected me from ever having to think much of it. And I, of course, never thought that I would ever see him again. Not in person anyway. Just on TV.

But now waking up in his bed again, all kinds of flashbacks come rushing back in my head. I can practically feel him touching me all over and the pain and pleasure I had felt when he entered me.

Great. I need to get out of here.

I quickly look around the room and locate my little hand bag. I pull out my phone to see if my friends called me, but it is apparently completely dead, and I don't have the charger with me.

Doesn't matter though.

I fix my clothes once again and get ready to sneak out once again, when Marshall pokes his head back in the room.

"Yo," he says pulling his t-shirt off over his head. I try hard not to stare. He does have a really nice body. Fuck my fucking life. "Imma go take a shower real quick, then I gotta go. I have a lot of shit I gotta do today."

"Yeah, I have to go myself," I quickly nod my head. "I need to get back home. Thanks again for yesterday. I..."

Just as I'm about to head for the door, I hear him say:

"You don't have to leave, you know. I wasn't saying you were. I was just letting you know imma be gone for most of the day. But you can, you know, stay here."

"What? Em..."

"Marshall," he sighs.

"Marshall. I can't... I can't stay here!"

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing... I have to get home and call my friends. My phone is dead and they are probably wondering what's happened to me last night."

"Please," he scoffs. "Them bitches ain't worried about you at all, that I can promise you."

"Why would you say that?" I raise my voice rather defensively.