53. Don't Marry Me

Marshall's P.O.V.

So, for those wondering, nah, I ain't cheat on Melody.

Not fully anyway.

I've never fucked no other bitch.

But I might have... got head from some annoying ass groupie bitch at the studio that day.

In my defense, I was so goddamn high at that moment, that I barely even remember it at all.

I know that ain't no excuse, but it is what it is. I can't change what's already happened.

All I know is, that morning Melody really pissed me off pressuring me about the pills and shit. She was really getting on my nerves, and even worse than that, my guilt for lying to her about it was getting on my nerves.

Fuck man, like I've said before, I wish she would just stop making such a big deal of this and leave it the fuck alone!!

So, when I came to the studio, I was already on edge.

I popped even more pills to calm myself down, and then I was also doing coke with the guys, just to make myself feel better.

Groupie bitches were parading themselves in front of all of us, but like I usually do, I paid them no mind and just let the rest of the guys have them.

But there was this one chick that was real fucking persistent.

She zeroed in on me, and it was like she wanted me and me alone.

Which was flattering, but still I wasn't interested.

Until that very precise moment when all of the drugs kicked in, and I was really high as hell, so I finally let her entertain me.

I remember her giving me a lap dance or something.

Then she was also sitting on my lap after.

I remember running my hands down her body, the whole time aware that what I'm doing is wrong, but the drugs made me numb enough to not even give a fuck at that point.

Then, next thing I know, I blacked out, and by the time I came through, she was in between my legs, sucking me off.

And I just let it happen, because at that moment, I had already messed-up, right, so what was the point of stopping?

I felt like shit as soon as I bust in her mouth though, and I kicked her out right after. Don't even know what her fucking name was, nor do I care to find out.

Now I wake up next to Melody the next day, and it just hits me what I did, and I feel like shit all over again.

I know that I have to take this shit to my grave, because if she were to find out about it, this girl will never forgive me, and I can't lose her over some dumb mistake that meant literally nothing to me.

I'm supposed to go to the studio again today like usual, but all of a sudden, I decide not to.

Instead, I just pull Melody to me and wake her up by kissing her all over.

"What's with you, Marshall? Leave me alone, I'm still mad at you," She whispers sleepily, trying to push me away, but not really trying too hard. Thing is, I know damn well that she's got a weakness for me. And truth be told, I've got a weakness for her too.

"That's the thing, I don't want you to be mad, baby," I respond, pulling her closer to me. "I hate when you are mad at me, you know that, right?" I say as I start kissing down her body.

Afterwords, I go check on all the kids, then head to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of us.

"Don't you have to be in the studio right now?" Melody asks me with a confused look on her face as she walks into the kitchen soon after me.