24. Not His Type

Melody's P.O.V.

"Are you about ready yet?" Marshall calls out to me from behind the bathroom door. "What are you even doing in there?"

"Give me a second, I'm coming right out!" I exclaim back, quickly rinsing out my mouth after brushing my teeth. "I'm straightening out my hair!"

"For what? Leave it how it is and let's just go!!"

"I can't leave it half way undone, hold on!"

I finally emerge from the bathroom, and Marshall looks me up and down.

"See what I'm saying," he signs, eyeing my dress. "Right about now, all I'm thinking is not letting you out of this house until I throw some more clothes on you."

"Seriously?" I raise one eyebrow. "THAT'S all you're thinking about right now?"

"Well, maybe not entirely. I also have a completely opposite thought in my head. I'm thinking about taking all of that off of you too," he walks over to me, closing the distance between us and snakes his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Marhsall," I manage to squeeze out as he starts kissing me. "You'll ruin my makeup."

"Fuck your makeup!!" He growls.

Within second, his hand goes under my dress.

"You know what I'm thinking right now, I'm thinking let's just bail on this party and stay in."

"But you're the one that wanted to go in the first place. Common, let's just go, and I'll make it up to you later," I promise him.

"Okay. I'll hold you to it though, Mel. Don't think I won't," he threatens, then withdraws his hand from inside my panties, simultaneously pulling me in for another kiss. "Aight then, you ready. We about to be in and out of this stupid party."

Just as we about to walk out of the room though, Marshall reaches behind me and slaps my ass, hard.

He kind of catches me off guard with that, so I yelp, then playfully shove him.

"Don't worry, baby, I'll make it feel better later," he smirks as he pulls me to his, wrapping his arm around me as we exit the house and head towards his car.

As we arrive to the club where the party is being held at, I make a beeline for the bathroom. I have to pee so badly all of a sudden.

By the time I come out, I see that the whole gang is already here.

A few hours in, and I'm nice and buzzed.

I made a mistake of not eating much earlier, so whatever drink I've had, it went straight to my head. I legit feel like I'm white girl wasted.

Somebody hold me back before I start dancing on tables in this motherfucker.

Marshall is way drunker than me, though, I think. He was also popping pills all night, but I guess his tolerance is way higher than mine, cause he doesn't seem bothered at all.

I used to think I could hold my drinks like a pro. But Marshall would definitely drink me right under the table.

It was nice to see Proof and the rest of the boys again too. I am long past the hatchet I've had with them before, over them all secretly talking shit about me to Marshall behind my back, thinking that I won't last with him and that I was just a groupie.

It's actually kind of funny to me now that they used to say that shit about me

"Hey, girl," a female voice says from behind me and I turn around to see who it is.