8. Come With Me

Melody's P.O.V.

It has now been exactly a week. Marshall is supposed to be leaving the next morning.

I've been going about my days as usual. Going to work, talking to my friends whenever I could, and spending every night with Marshall. I've gotten more aquinted with the rest of D12 too. I can tell, they were all shocked to see me back here at first. I bet they never expected to see me again after that after party. To be fair, I didn't exactly expect to be here either.

Proof seems mad cool though. I immediately took to him. And also... to my shock, Bizzarre. I thought he was absolutely disgusting, but he's actually kind of fun to be around. The first time Marshall introduced me to all of them, he said some shit about how I needed to leave Marshall's sorry ass and get with him instead, and Marshall told him to shut his fat ass up, and I don't know why, but it cracked me up.

I've also met Marshall's manager, Paul. Actually, I've meet him once fore, I'm pretty sure it was him that had made me and the girls sign those NDAs before, but we haven't really talked before beyond that. And second time around meeting him, we haven't talked much either, he seemed to me like a stuck up asshole. Let me tell you, that man does not like me at all, and the feeling is mutual.

Well, tonight we are all going out to a club for Marshall and the gang's last night here. And for my last night with him, I guess, until he leaves for good.

And it all almost immediately goes to shit.

From the moment we enter the club, there's a bunch of groupies there. They seem to just be wherever he goes. The moment I turn my head there go like two of them, all over him.

And I have no business to care, cause it's not like he and I are together, but I'm fucking... jealous. I'm fucking jealous. I don't like to see him with other bitches, and it's the honest truth.

"Marshall, can I talk to you?" I walk up to them. Nice. Now I sound like a desperate bitch.

"I'm busy right now," He's so cold. I have no idea what us up with his attitude, but he's been kind of giving me the cold shoulder the whole day.

I look up and scan the whole room with my eyes, and I can feel this uncomfortable energy shift. Nobody would meet me eye in here, almost like they are all feeling sorry for me. I honestly feel like punching something.

I do the next best thing and walk out to the dancefloor. Some rap song is playing that I've never heard before, but I'm kind of feeling it, so I dance to it. I'm wearing another one of my little tight dresses that LaLa made me pack, and I know I look hot.

Some guy walks up to me and I start to dance on him. Cause why the hell not, right? Honestly, I was getting way over my head ever messing with Marshall. I really don't know what I was thinking. Blame my impulsive nature once again.

My thoughts are quickly interrupted when I get this funny feeling. You know that prickly sensation you get when the little hairs at the back of your neck stand up, when you just know somebody is watching you?

I look up from under my eyelashes and see Marshall staring straight at me, and he does not look pleased. Well, good for him. I give him a smug little smile and continue grinding on whoever that person is that's right next to me. I suppose if I wanted to be a real bitch, I could have gone home with him. Too bad that I still lack attraction to most people. Marshall apparently being the exception, but who cares about him, he ain't shit!

By the time the song ends, I have to go to the bathroom. When I finish everything in there and open the door, my eyes damn near bulge out of my skull as I see Marshall standing right there. And suddenly I feel nervous as fuck.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say, trying to act unfazed. "It's a women's bathroom, in case you can't read the sign on the door."

"You always got that smart mouth on you, don't you," he replies angrily. Then he grabs me right above me elbow and pulls me roughly out of the door and begins dragging me behind him.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I snatch my arm away from him.

He grabs me again.

"Common, we are getting out of here."

"Maybe you are getting out of here, but I'm just fine right here," I reply, planting my feet firmly in the ground.

He turns around to face me and gives me one of those looks that if looks could kill, I would be dead.

"I guess you would be. Enjoyed yourself dancing with that clown out there, did you?"

"Enjoyed yourself with those two bitches whispering in your ear, did you?"

"Shut up, that's none of your business what bitch whispers in my ear. It's not like we are together."

"Right!! So it's none of your business who I fucking dance with!"

"It is if you came out here with me!"

"Well, I didn't come out here with you then! I just wanted to have a good time, and I was having a good time until you snuck up on me."

"Fuck you then, slut!"

"Fuck you too!!"

I snatch my arm out of his grasp once again and storm back out to the dancefloor. Whatever guy I was dancing with before is gone, but that's Okay, I'll find another.

However, before I could ever get my bearings about me, Marshall runs up on me and snatches me up again.

By this point, everybody is looking at us. And I just want to get the fuck away from him.

"Leave me the fuck alone!!" I keep trying to push him off, but he wraps his arms around me real tight and pulls me close.

"Stop causing a fucking scene here!" he says through gritted teeth in my ear.

"You're the one causing a scene!"

"Yo doody, you gotta chill," Proof taps Marshall on his shoulder.

Marshall is distracted for like a second, and it's all it takes for me to break away from him and run outside.

I start walking really fast, with absolutely no idea where the fuck I'm even going.

A car is creeping on the side of me. Tinted windows, one of which rolls down.

"Get in," Marshall simply says, eyeing me like he's getting ready to kill me.

"No that's OK. I'll walk!!"

"And where you gonna go?!"

"Home!! I'm so tired of your shit!"

"Well guess what, I'm tired of you shit too, Melody. Get in the motherfucking car! I ain't gonna ask your ass again."

"Ugh!!"

I throw my hands up in the air in frustration, then climb in the back seat of the car and sit next to him.

"I can't stand your ass!" I exclaim.

"Would you shut the fuck up for a second?!"

His arms go around me again and his mouth lands on mine. I melt into him as we kiss.

"I can't stand your ass," I mumble against his lips.

"The feeling is mutual."

I pull away from him.

"Then why am I here?!"

He grabs my face in between the palms of his hands and pulls me back.

"I want go to come with me."

"What?"

"When I leave here tomorrow morning to go on tour promoting the album. I want you to come with me."