Chapter 83

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the character's I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.
NEW:
'Telepathic communication heard silently.'

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

Chapter Eighty Three

Oryk's chin fell weakly to his chest as his bare toes tried in vain to gain even a small bit of leverage on the bloodied floor just beyond the reach of his feet.

He heard Nyriss' smug chuckle as the chains above rattled, the cuffs around his wrist coated in blood as they dug into his skin. An exhausted breath escaped him as his shoulder joints screamed in pain.

"You have always been so good, brother." She began, rearing back and slashing him across the back again. He tried unsuccessfully to hold back a scream of pain as she shredded him nearly down to the bone. "But you changed. The minute we stepped onto that pathetic little planet, something in you wasn't the same, and... I don't like it."

How had it come to this? Oryk has known there would be repercussions for his behavior, but he'd never expected this. One thing was for sure, he wasn't the only one who had changed while they were on Earth. This wasn't the Nyriss he'd known his entire life. Or maybe, I never knew the real her.

Dragging her hand through the thick layer of blood on his back, Nyriss smeared it to his abdomen, gliding it up and over his right peck. He barely looked up in time to witness her licking her top lip as she gazed at his bare chest, her fingers tugging at his nipple playfully. He glared hatefully at her, focusing on the pain in his back.

"First, you wanted to go easy on the woman working at the propellant station, then you put down the human male and his young without me, and call me crazy but I have the strangest hunch you did it as a mercy, because you knew I wanted to take my time with them. I was going make Daddy watch me eat his babies, but you took that away from me. You denied me their fear." She snapped angrily.

Oryk groaned in disgust as her hand slithered down his stomach and gripped his limp length, coating it in his own blood. "If that weren't enough you showed mercy to that waste of space human by claiming him and medicating him to save him from the pain I caused him. I questioned who's side your even on after that.  But none of that is the worst part, unbelievably. No... the worst part of the entire trip was when you laid eyes on the group of them that night and liked that filthiness." Oryk's eyes rounded when he realized she knew his secret.

"Oh, you think I didn't notice? You think I didn't see how hard you got when you saw Natyrok mate that male?" She hissed, her face leveling with his. "Disgusting."

Ignoring her, Oryk jerked his hips away, his dick nearly slipping out of her grasp, but she managed to hold on.

"Stay still unless you want me to punish your pets for your bad behavior!" She warned him. With a huff, Oryk dropped his head again and stopped fighting.

He cringed inwardly at the feel of her tongue dragging up through the blood coating his
chest, leaving a clean trail behind it. She was mewling softly as she attempted to excite him, her hand pumping him pointlessly.

Gan, she's so utterly unhinged. Does she really think after all she's done I could feel even a sliver of desire for her?

"Is that why you wanted Trent, Oryk? So you can put yourself inside him?" She asked softly, grabbing his chin roughly as she forced him to meet her gaze. "Even on Earth, that is unnatural. Our data tells me this is considered homosexuality, a sin among humans, and here? Well, it's a death sentence. It's foul and disgusting. That's a hole excrement comes out of, but you want to be buried inside it anyway, don't you?"