Chapter 20

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the character's I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

Chapter Twenty

The two them then proceeded toward the town center, Pennywise being careful not to let these strange new sensations overpower his will to execute his plan for revenge just the way he wanted.

As he and Venus neared the festival, he felt her reach over and slip her hand into his, their eyes meeting as her fingers interlaced with his. She winked playfully at him and it felt like his loins were a fire being stoked repeatedly with an iron rod.

He tightened his hold on her hand so she knew he approved, and together they walked hand in hand between the buildings, toward the center of town. As they did, he could plainly see just about everyone else staring at them. No doubt after that dramatic display at the restaurant the other night, Venus, Trent, and inevitably even himself, were the talk of the town. There were others parking along the streets as well, scattered and heading toward the festival too.

Pennywise had to admit, while he normally found the human's holidays to be completely pointless and absurd, Halloween wasn't included in that category. Halloween was fun, and not just because he got to eat children laced with sugary sweets, which by the way, is absolutely delicious!

He also loved Halloween because the human's dressed up and acted silly, which he liked. It didn't make him want to kill them any less, it just made them a bit more tolerable for one night.

Finally they entered Main Street near the center of town and saw that the entire town center, every inch of it, was basically one big festival. There were wooden boards set up with listings of events and activities written on them. From where Venus and Robert stood, they could both see various booths, Halloween activities like bobbing for apples, a band dressed as skeletons playing scary music across the way, small carnival rides for the children, and much more.

"Wow, look at it!" Venus exclaimed in awe. "How can the city afford to throw such an extravagant festival? This is incredible!" She exclaimed, standing on her tip toes as she looked further beyond the immediate area.

"Yes, it is quite impressive, I must say." Robert replied and smiled softly down at her.

She returned the smile and placed a hand on his abdomen for just a moment as she saw something she wanted to point out. "Look way over there, they even have a huge wooden platform set up for people to dance!" She gasped, pointing with her other hand.

She couldn't help but love the feel of his body beneath her hand. Even through his green vest and the shirt beneath it, she could tell his abs were solid and strong.

Robert too was more interested in her hand on his stomach to be honest, especially considering the steady burn he was feeling just south of that.

"They really went all out, didn't they?" He agreed as they approached one of the wooden stands with the events on it.

"Ooh look!" Venus exclaimed, pulling Robert closer to the board. "Okay so... there's gonna be a coffin race around the center of town later, at 10... there's pumpkin carving over here..." she continued, her finger tracing along. Pennywise tried to stay interested but he'd gotten himself too excited and now all he wanted to do was take her to the sewers and fuck her while he tore her to pieces.