Chapter 29

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the character's I've created.

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story.

Chapter Twenty Nine

I've existed for eons... even before the dawn of humankind. I've eliminated thousands of weak, pathetic species who never deserved the ground they walked on. They all had a strong will to live though. They all fought until they took their last breath. They all screamed as I devoured them. They all bled like stuffed pigs.

Their life essence spilled in many colors and textures, all delicious in their own way... as long as they were properly seasoned of course. This is who I am. Nothing and no one will ever change it, least of all a puny little Human.

While admittedly one of the most emotionally complex and fascinating of all the species he'd encountered, Humans were also the weakest. Back in the day, he would have slain the entire race, shoulder to shoulder with his fellow kind, but he'd long since abandoned that practice, choosing instead to hunt alone and feast slowly... giving the ones he'd not eaten enough time to grow and reproduce, allowing him a never-ending source of food.

Now, after all these years he found himself questioning everything. All because of her. Venus Dembrough. He didn't fully blame himself. There was something different about her. She wasn't your ordinary everyday run of the mill Human, yet at the end of the day she was still Human.

Still, at least Humans made the most of their natural talents. They weren't the worst race in his opinion. The absolute worst species he'd ever come across were the Venusians. He scoffed inwardly at the thought of them. Such wasted talent, but fuck did they taste good.

Regardless, to find himself conflicted over any living being at all was loathsome, so much so that he was determined to put an end to it right now.

He lurked in the corner of Venus' room, contemplating his next move as she twisted her hair up into one of her sexy little messy buns, her thick blonde hair poking out here and there with few tendrils even falling down the nape of her neck.

It was storming that night, and chilly enough that that she'd opted for a mauve sweater to sleep in that slipped off one shoulder revealing a tantalizing amount of her flawless skin, with a pair of matching blue and mauve-colored floral leggings that hugged every scrumptious curve of her lower half.

A soft knock came from her door and Pennywise watched in irritation as Bill came in and apologized for his behavior the other day. He could tell Venus bristled a bit as Bill walked in, her arms crossed defensively over her chest as she gazed warily at her apologetic Father.

"Please sweetie. Forgive me." Bill pleaded.

What the fuck did he do to her?...

Whatever it was, Venus visibly caved, her shoulders dropping and she sighed wearily. Bill carefully approached her and when she didn't move away, he pulled her in for a hug. Pennywise fumed silently at this, not wanting anyone touching what was his.

He watched in bored irritation as Venus and her Father talked out their little issue, clearly having had something to do with her seeing Robert.

Interesting. So now he's trying to get in my way too? First Trent, now Bill. They have no idea who they're fucking with! Not that it matters. I'm about done with this manipulative little bitch.