36. Shared Pleasure

Start from the beginning

She smiled back, absolutely caught up in his stunning face, pleasure unfolding in her chest like a thriving red rose. Her cheeks began to tint a similar color to a red rose when she felt his hand trek up her shirt, rubbing her bare back.

Seren carefully leaped forward, planting her lips above his.

She didn't think the amount of fluster in her chest was even possible as it began to increase, her heart striking her chest with such force she was afraid he'd be able to feel it against his chest.

His tongue traced over her lip, but Seren made the decision to ignore his permission, wanting to leave him waiting for a longer period.

She guessed his patience was thin, pulling her leg over his torse, squeezing her thigh, making her moan. He used that to her advantage, forcing himself into her mouth.

They had kissed countless times, but each time he was so involved, every amount of respect she had for herself absolutely disappeared. She knew that was wrong, it had to be. But, at that moment, she would let him do almost anything to her, holding in her mewls as his tepid tongue traced over hers, searching her mouth.

She felt her body throb with lust when she felt something solid poking at her abdomen, it hadn't even been five minutes and her need for him to be inside her was undulating.

His lips detached from her mouth, leading trails of kisses down to her ear lobe as he began kissing and nipping at her sensitive skin.

Seren kept her eyes shut, focused on staying quiet, not daring to release the frustration that was scratching to leap from her parched throat.

When she felt his hand tug at the hem of her shirt, she instantly listened to his unspoken request, raising from the bed to remove her clothes.

He sat up with her, watching her throw the unwanted shirt onto the ground.

Their lips found each other, again, almost instantly, but this time it seemed like they were both famished. As though they hadn't been teasing each other with kisses, and touches that night.

Her stiffened shoulders relaxed when she laid above the mattress, his body planted above hers, his right hand keeping him elevated, as his right fumbled with her bra strap.

She loved how their lips hardly separated from each other during the process, neither of them having it in them to detach from their eager kissing.

Seren could almost pull him back into her when he released himself from their kiss.

But, she didn't.

She was too infatuated with the way he looked. His hair was pushed back, revealing his forehead, with just a few strands staying behind from the small amount of sweat that began to form.

"I... I know we said we'd wait." She found the words to speak, lifting from the mattress a little. "I just can't keep myself from you."

He let an exhale escape his wet lips, licking them. "I can't think of any reason why we shouldn't." He muttered in a low voice, his hand tracing the hem of her shorts.

"I can't think of anything either." Seren whispered, shifting out of her shorts.

Hoseok remained quiet, intently watching her remove her shorts, revealing the black pair of underwear that she kept hidden.

Her heart raced when she felt his hands carefully sketch over the inner part of her thighs, carefully spreading her legs open.

She released a quiet moan when his lips replaced his hands, leaving wet kisses near her bikini line.