Chapter Thirty

It's simply impossible to contain my desire at the sound of his words. My hips instinctively move towards his but he presses them back against the wall. "Such a tease," I smirk and Nico touches his lips to my neck, trailing kisses down towards my collarbone.

Nico's hand trails behind my back before he grips my hair, pulling my head back and baring my neck to him. His teeth scrape against my skin and I have to refrain from succumbing to the numbness that now fills my legs. A slight hum of pleasure leaves my lips and Nico presses himself against me.

The hand that once gripped my hair, now slides between my thighs, doing wicked things. "You're so ready for me," Nico says before slipping one finger inside me. Nico moves his finger at a torturously slow pace before pushing another in. "Is this okay?"

Nodding my head, Nico stops. Furrowing my brows I give him a confused look. "Why'd you stop?" I ask and he presses a kiss against my nose.

"I need words, Heidi," Nico says.

"It's more than okay," I voice and Nico gives me one of those charming smiles before he curls his fingers inside me once more. Failing to suppress the moan that flows through me, I rest my forehead against his shoulder.

Nico seems to object to this as he says, "I want to see how good I make you feel." With heat flushing my cheeks, I move my head to rest against the wall once more. My hips move against his hand, begging for more. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pull Nico closer. His mouth meets mine and I find it increasingly difficult to kiss him back as the pleasure almost consumes me.

"I need more of you," I moan against his lips and he groans before pulling out his fingers and pressing his hips into mine.

"You don't have to ask me twice, amore mio." His voice is deep and husky as I swipe away the damp hairs from his forehead. Nico turns off the shower before gripping my hips and lifting me. I squeal before wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Where are we going?" I laugh and Nico squeezes my ass.

"To the bed, where I can fuck you properly," he says into my ear and I could melt right there and then.

Smiling, I refrain from squirming within his hold. "How could I say no to that?" I slide my tongue against his bottom lip, causing Nico's length to throb beneath me.

Anticipation and pleasure courses through me as we reach the bed, Nico gently laying me down. We're both drenched, my hair heavy with water. "Spread your legs for me." I oblige, my thighs parting at his accord. "Good girl."

Nico takes me in as though it is the first time he's ever seen me and I squirm beneath his gaze. "What?" I murmur, growing more self-conscious by the minute as he analyses me.

"I've never seen anyone with such beauty before. It is as though you were created by Aphrodite herself. As a goddess, I can only worship you," Nico whispers and I could almost cry. My heart swells with warmth and I only feel my love for him multiply.

Nico towers over me, resting himself perfectly between my thighs. His hand grips the back of my leg, pulling it over his hip. Nico's lips kiss me sweetly as his length nudges at my entrance before pushing in. His size never fails to shock me as the sudden fullness enraptures me. Much to my surprise, he pushes even deeper and we both let out a moan.

His hips roll against mine as my nails rake down his back. His movements are slow and sensual, hitting the spot in me that I can only describe as complete ecstasy. Nico buries his face in the crook of my neck, his deep moans only heightening my pleasure.

Nico's pace quickens, hitting that spot repeatedly - eliciting several moans of his name from me. "Nico," I whine, causing him to only drive his hips deeper.

I push Nico onto his back and his hands grip my hips with a deliciously painful grip. My nails dig into his stomach as he sits up, arms wrapping tight around my waist. "I love to see you taking charge," he nudges my jaw with his nose and I move my hips once more, grinding against him.

Nico aids in moving my hips, quickening the pace. I trail kisses down Nico's neck, sucking harshly in order to be rewarded with a groan. My breathing becomes laboured as I move away from the torturously slow pace and into a rhythm that causes my thighs to burn.

Despite the protest of my thighs, I only move quicker - taking as much of Nico as possible. My soul is tied to his as our movements blend into a symphony of sorts.

"You're doing so good," Nico praises and I can only give him a sedated smile. It's as though I'm drunk and he's the alcohol. I'm high and he's the drug. I'll more than happily be at the mercy of his narcotics for the rest of my life.

With my mind in a frenzy, my movements are blended into a blur as I fall deeper beneath his spell. The sheets are wet from our bodies, my hair thick and damp against my back as I arch my neck. Nico's hands force my hips to move at a hastier pace and I grow closer to the edge with each passing second. With each thrust, I'm sent closer to the gateway of eternal bliss.

My thighs shake at Nico's sides and you'd have to be a blind fool not to notice the apparent smirk on his face at the sight. "I love you," I breathe and Nico presses a kiss to my collarbone. With final thrusts, I'm sent into oblivion as stars cover my vision.

Nico grunts before pushing completely into me and whispering several I love yous.

In my mind, I realise that this will most likely be the last time I connect with this man on a complete other level. That's why I stay there for a while, burning every feeling and sense, that enraptures me in this very moment, into my memory.