"He was left on a roof after being told no and soon left it and found himself at the villain attack of the sludge incident where some of you might remember 1-A Katsuki Bakugo was involved in and held hostage. IzukuMidoriya got involved and bought some time to save him before All Might arrived and saved the day again. Izuku was then scolded by all of the heroes on site for rushing in when none of them did anything, to begin with. Izuku then left and was found again by All Might who attempted to correct his statement but...it was too late. Izuku Midoriya's heroic drive to be a hero had been destroyed due to All Might and the previous heroes' actions. This boy kept himself going for 10 years in the hope of All Might's word that anyone could be a hero and then was crushed one final time before he set off and started planning. He faked his death which caused everyone to stop looking for him after one month since qurikest views. The police dropped it since quirkest officers didn't want to look for a quirkless child who was likely dead. This allowed him to operate undetected this entire time until the Verdant group started to show themselves with all of the attacks on UA where they prevented them from succeeding. They were building up to the final showdown between All Might and All For One where they had the world's attention due to the fight and announced their presence to the entire world. We don't have much information on their group at all nor their current membership numbers but we expect in the several thousand. We also have the issue of one of the Verdant Guards, who are what we assume the most loyal and strongest members of the organization, has a cloning quirk that allows them to clone their own members which increases their numbers and stops us from getting accurate membership counts. Any questions based on all of this information?" Nezu asked.

(Again sorry for the wall of text but the two paragraphs are the recap of the story so far and there isn't anything new in that. )

Once again everyone was reminded that how and why Verdant was born.

Everyone was silent but one person raised their hand. It was Uraraka. Ectoplasm moved over and gave her the mic.

"Of course, you are the first one to raise your hand," Izuku giggled.

"Well, they are talking about my boyfriend," Ochako smirked as well, "so I do have some questions to ask."

"We are not together in that universe," Izuku argued but Ochako shook her head.

"For now," she said, "I know I will find a way to make you mine," she smirked while Izuku just showed her a fond smile.

Meanwhile, Himiko who was sitting next to them averted her eyes. She didn't know why but she just felt a weird emotion in her heart just now.

"Sir, sorry if this seems rude or not but how the fuck does ourcurrent society operate like that! The more I hear about them the more I feelmy insides twist because I want to support them even though I'm on the heroes' side." Uraraka stated.

"You know, sometimes we really forget that Ochako has an active volcano inside that cheery and cute exterior of her," Mina said.

Nezu nodded his head at that question. "That is a fair question.Humans are cruel. Humans are cruel to their own kind and those that they deemedweak. Some societies are far better than us in these matters but as the VerdantEmperor has pointed out we have been stuck for 200 years since our laws haven'tchanged. This allowed so much to happen and people to go unpunished that itbecame normal until people like Verdant Emperor were born and rebelled againstthe system." Nezu stated. Everyone was muttering things but soon quieted down.

"You know what, now I understand why Commission doesn't want you to lead this school anymore," Nighteye said, "you are blatantly telling the future generation of heroes that the laws they are told to withhold are wrong! And that is what we call anti-nationalism."