Lima 2-2

(Based on survival games like ark survival evolved and conan exiles)

The land of Baos was huge. No kingdom lay claim to it. People claimed it was cursed. Any kingdom seemingly fell in years if it set foot in Baos. This is a land of outcasts and banished

In the north is a searing desert. No water except for small pools separated by dozens of miles. Nothing like this exists in your native kingdom.

To the south is a deep jungle. Spiders and other bugs the size of rodents. Snakes capable of eating a whole mean with venom to kill elephants. Vegetation so thick it blots out the sun. So unlike the temperat forest of your home.

To the east, a river valley of deep swamps or high rocky narrows. Hardly suitable for even subsistence farming.

The worst of all may be the plains in the center if it all. It looks nice: lush rolling green fields. Looks nice, like a actual suitable place to live. But there a reason its almost empty of humans: it's habituated by the worst animals. Bison, long extinct in your kingdom, even bigger and more dangerous. Huge elk with antlers wider than a man is tall. Rhinos, half blind and always anxious. Not to mention the monstrous tigers, big wolves in bigger packs, and other denizens of this hell that prey on the others. It's so bad here the few humans living here dont war with each other like those who live in the other places.

For crimes you may or not be guilty of, your people find it heinous enough to warrant banishment. You are thrown off a ship and wash up a shore. Welcome to hell......