CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

Savhina didn't even bother walking in his direction, simply stared at him and watched as the air left his lips. A choking sound left his throat before the man, much like the women, slumped to the floor, soundless in death.

" What the fuck Astra?!"

Savhina turned to the last human in the room. The boy with spiky blond hair and eyes just as red as the women that lay beneath Savhina's feet.

◆◆◆

Katsuki couldn't scrub the image of Astra from his mind. Something had happened when the red eyed villain had dumped something at her feet. It was too dark to make out. He didn't know, all he did know, and that wasn't much, was that she had snapped.

Something inside Astra broke, he'd seen it. Her eyes lost their usual shine. Even when that machine had been working she'd never lost her spirit. He'd seen her light dim, and her gaze snap to the womens.

No longer were they brown, in her eyes shined malice so vivid he was certain she could kill with those iridescent irises of hers.

And then many things happened at once; her hair changed, turned a crystalian white, her nails elongated and when she spoke he saw canines filed to a sharp point peek out. Her skin had white markings that glowed ever so slightly, scales that glittered covered parts of her body and wings hung behind her back, tucked, still they took up most of the room.

Not that the room was all that big to begin with.

Katsuki watched as Astra killed off the two as if they were flies beneath her feet.

Another thing that struck Katsuki dumb was the amount of scars that littered her body. Big jagged lines raced all over her skin as though it were a track.

When the last man fell the sound of his body hitting the concrete felt more of a gong going off in the back of his mind. Eyes wide he shouted," What the fuck Astra?!"

She turned to him and suddenly, he'd wished he'd never called her name. Her shimmering eyes gazed at him, he could see the colours literally dancing as she continued to stare at him.

" You're a friend aren't you?"

What?

Katsuki didn't know how to respond and just watched as the girl he had thought was Astra walked around the room. The white haired girl grinned slightly, her eyes flashed a bright colour and before he could blink the bars of his cage disintegrated.

Before his very eyes he was watching something that he could not destroy, disintegrate in the blink of an eye, literally.

Gaping he could do nothing as the girl pulled him from the grimy space and walked to the exit," What are you?" His question was meant to be loud, certain, but it came out weak and uncertain and Katsuki cursed himself.

This girl should not bring him to his knees in fear.

But she did.

The girl only hummed in response, her voice like tinctures of ice. His blood ran cold as she answered.

"I'm one of the fairy secrets that bitch wanted so badly, but you can call me Savhina."

They walked out, neither Savhina or Astra were aware of the dark magic inside receding.

◆◆◆

Savhina walked outside and to her surprise peacekeeper's were standing outside, guns pointed in her direction. They didn't lower them and in fact she could see most were ready to shoot her. Irritated now she raised a brow," Just who the fuck do you think you're pointing that thing at?"