CHAPTER FOURTEEN : USJ ATTACK CONTINUED

Astra reached forward, her senses out wide searching for magic while All Might was busy with Nomu.

Did someone seal it off?

Is that even possible?

That must mean there's another mage here somewhere.

Izuku looked at a distracted Astra and panicked when she dropped to the ground," Are you ok?!" She ignored him and chanted forgien words, her palms resting on the solid earth.

Astra furrowed her brows in an attempt to look for the blockage. If she could find it then perhaps she'd get her magic back. Coils of something dark and foreign spun into her foggy kind. But before she could see further, All Might yelled out in pain. Somewhere in the distance she could hear his cries and her eyes turned away from the coils of blocked magic. She watched in horror as Izuku ran for All Might.

He's going to get himself killed!

If she got injured by Nomu she didn't want to know what it would do to Izuku. She tried to travel through space but remembered her magic wasn't working and she dashed after him, her pace was slower than usual because of the broken ankle.

But when Izuku stopped she was able to grab his collar and pull him back she spun them around and kicked out at the purple mist guy that had decided to make his appearance and this time she aimed for his armour. Her bad leg buckled under her and Izuku's weight but she smiled when she heard the grunt coming from the mist guy.

Izuku let out a choked breath and glared at her but she paid him no mind as ice crept its way up Nomu, who had All Might in its grip. It looked like Shoutos work. Explosions went off and Astra glanced at Katsuki who had the mist guy on his back. Behind her she heard Izuku muffle a cry. Worried that she'd hurt him somehow she turned only to see him wept tears of what seemed to be joy.

Her eyes twitched.

Ignoring him she watched the scene unfold. The blue haired guy was surrounded now and he looked at his comrade on the floor," Kurogiri, how could you let this happen?" So that was the mist guy's name, huh.

Katsuki grinned and tightened his grip," You got careless, dumbass!" He tried to move but Katsuki just let a berate of explosions off, rendering him useless. Dust and smoke rose, wafting through the air like tar on a summer's morning.

" Do anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so bad they'll be picking up pieces of you for the next week!"

How heroic..

" You kids really are amazing.. How annoying. Nomu.."

Nomu got back up, its limbs having served from Shoutos ice but it wasn't enough. The thing just grew its limbs back and she watched as its bones cracked and reshaped themselves. She watched as the tendons of muscles realigned and skin grafted itself into one seamless patchwork.

Izuku looked scared. Shouto looked on in disbelief and Katsuki just looked pissed. Astra, she just looked calm. There was no expression of surprise or disappointment on her face. She wore a mask hiding all of that. Emotions are for after the battle has been concluded.

" What is this?!" All Might sounded outraged.

" I thought you said his power was shock absorption?!" Opps. Perhaps she should have mentioned that before, oh well.

The blue guy waved a hand," I never said that was his only quirk."

How bothersome.

" Get him Nomu."

Astra thought he meant All Might but knew instantly that wasn't his objective when he started moving towards Katsuki. Astra moved quickly, but not quick enough when the force of Nomu's blow sent her and the rest of the group flying. She landed in a crouch and glanced in surprise to find Katsuki next to her.