CHAPTER TWO : EAT DIRT

Ya girls dragon force form inspiration ;)

"Life is short there is no time,

to leave important words unsaid"

- ???

Astra's body changed, her skin glowed a bright white as the markings reappeared. Her hair changed from its usual brown to a crystal white and the ever-changing pearlescent Milky Way coloured scales and wings seemed to take this man by surprise," Eat dirt, bitch."

And with that, the space around him shrunk. It was old magic. The kind lost to the myths and legends and for good reason she supposed. She watched as he writhed on the ground and just before she was sure he was about to die and let the air back into him," Tie him up, Sage." Sage got to work tying him up but the moment Astra turned away from the two her feet got stuck. Just what now?

The ground had turned into a black tar-like substance and she was sinking," Sage!?"

" We're sinking!"

Astra flapped her giant dragon wings but that only seemed to pull her further down. She did the only thing she could think of," GRAY! LUCY!" Those two were the closest. She screamed until her voice turned raw and only when the tar reached her shoulders did she hear their voices.

" ASTRA! SAGE! WE'RE COMING!!"

"ABOUT DAM TIME!! GET ME OUT!"

But before the two could reach them Astra suddenly got sucked under and the world was black much to her dismay. There was a big black hole where she used to be and no matter how hard she fought the liquid-like tar substance wouldn't let her go. It dragged her down. Almost as though she was sinking and drowning. She couldn't breathe.

The air was gone, and panic resurfaced. She couldn't breathe. This time it was her nails that clawed at her own throat for air that wasn't coming. She arched forward in pain.

Make it stop!

Please, just make it stop!

Make it go away! Please!

Above the surface however Astra's guildmates were going to be savoring the plains for their lost friend," She couldn't have just disappeared. They must have taken her somewhere."

" Perhaps Levi or Freed could trace her magic. She was in her dragon form!"

Erza looked at Lucy," She was?"

Lucy nodded," Yes! I and Gray saw it! They could trace her magic, couldn't they? They could find out where she is?"

Natsu and Wendy were sniffing around but to no avail. Wendy furrowed her brows," It's like they just disappeared. Their scent ends here." Tears gleamed in her blue eyes.

Natsu looked livid. His best friend. His little sister had been kidnaped by those fuckers," I'm going to break their necks. Those fuckers are going to wish it was Astra that finished them off and not me."

Unbeknownst to the group, a shadow lurked in the pine trees. The smile on his lips as he watched them suffer silently was all he needed. They would come to fear the Grace of God.

Looking at his subordinate on the ground unconsciously made the man mad. He had one job. One simple job and he managed to fuck it up. Now he had to take care of that girl and her little friend.

The look in his subordinates' eyes made him snarl silently. And in silence, the vermillion eyes rogue watched as his chartreuse friend turned his back on him and left him for dead.

You have wasted enough of my time. Get out of this yourself if you want back into the group.

And without another word the shadow disappeared into the night.