Chapter 32

HOLY HELL ITS BEEN A WHOLE ASS MONTH!! SHIT MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES 😅😅

Third Person:

She's  a demon now. Nothing to it. She acted like a wild animal with rabbies. Yeah, that's a good way to put it.

But while acting like this. It wasn't her. This wasn't the real Y/n. The real Y/n was stuck inside her mind. Her mind of a prison..(Mind is prison by Alec Benjamin check it out it's a great song)

'What's going on?... Why do I feel so..sleepy..I just wanna...sleep....for a while..'

It gave you a sense of comfort in a weird way. You were tired and wanted to sleep.

Sleep eternally.

"Now now Y/n Chan! Where are you in there? Your not acting like yourself these days.." Douma confronted Y/n who was tied up in his icy lotus flower blood art. He had to restrain her or else she would run a mock.

"Ughh...AGHH!" She yelled wildly.

"Oh my..Now that's an angry attitude.. Don't worry Y/n Chan! You will get to play with your friends again..very soon.." Douma smirked and giggled a little.

'Friends?...my friends?..who?...who are..my friends?...'

Y/n felt as if she needed to fight. But for what? Fight for herself? For love? For justice?

"Never give Y/n! I believe in you! You must set that heart of yours ablaze!"

'Who's..who is that?..I recognize that voice..but who?..it's so dark and blurry..I feel..cold now..'

What is that she needs to fight?..

———————————-———————————————

A few months went by since Y/n's disappearance. Some of the Hashira were sent out to find her but because of the training they hadn't got time.

They did everything in their will power to find Y/n. Others tried find leads. But found none.

"I-I-I..I can't believe it!! Y-y-y-y/n Chan!..She's gone too! WAH!" Cried Mitsuri as she blew into the hanker chief Obanai gave her.

"I mourn the loss deeply of Y/n. She was the most rightful girl and has come far with us..Namu amidabutsu.." Prayer Gyomei.

"I cannot believe this.." Obanai muttered under his breath.

"Another Hashira..Y/n is it?.." Ubuyashiki breathed weakly as he clung to consciousness.

"Please continue the training..for..I believe Y/n is not gone completely.." Kagaya told Amane who sent the message to the children.

The training went on and things had changed gravely. As slayers who got stronger and some who have gave up, there was the chance of beating Muzan Kibutsuji.

Tanjiro put his heart and soul into it and so did others.

"How could Y/n-San just disappear?" Questioned Tanjiro.

"There must be some sort of reason.."

Everyone had their skeptics about her disappearance. Some grieved. Others didn't believe. And some want an explanation.

Upon an unfortunate night where Muzan Kibutsuji found the headquarters.

"Well it's nice to meet you at last Ubuyashiki."

"So it's you..Muzan.."

The two had confronted each other, and all though Kagaya wasn't able to see he could feel the tension in the air.