Chapter 15

Your POV:

Shocked was written all over my face. I didn't know what to say. I stared at the ground to shield my face but didn't work out so much.

I was surprised, and worried. I didn't know what to say, to tell Senjuro the truth or conceal it for his and mine own good?!

Senjuro was starting to get worried as well. He was probably thinking of how he invaded my personal space and info but in all honesty I was glad he did. I'm glad he heard me talk to myself about my private life living with a demon. It was something I finally was able to get off my chest. And for the good.

"It.. It is true.. I did once live with a demon, trust me I've changed for the better I promise as well to never go back to that life Senjuro but please.." I looked up to see his surprised owl like eyes.

"Don't think ill of me Senjuro.. I don't want you to see me as a spy or a threat to you.." I said. Senjuro smiled lightly and nodded as well.

"I always thought you were a kind person Y/n..Your a great friend and I want to keep our friendship.." Senjuro replied. That touchy sentence melted my heart and I smiled back.

"Please I have one request though.. Don't tell Kyojuro. I don't want him to know, it will just complicate things more." I said. Senjuro nodded and we hugged.

It was nice I told someone like Senjuro to be trusted with this secret. At least I didn't have to talk to myself about this.

------------------------

Finally a week later went by and it was time for me to go to the final selection. I'm already and set, I wore red Hakami pants and a white shirt with my f/c haori on over it.(the outfit similar to kanaos at the final selection)

Sensei lowned me his sword since there wasn't any other sword I could use to defend myself.

"Right! I'm all set!"

I said with enthusiasm. I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

"Good luck Y/n! I believe in you!" Kyojuro said waving me goodbye.

Senjuro handed me a boxed lunch.

"Here Y/n, you might get hungry so try and eat this." Senjuro said. I opened the Bento to see rice, kiragei,(cooked chicken basically) and some tamagoyaki(eggs)with a rice ball.

"Ohh wow! Thanks so much Senjuro!" I closed the bento and waved them goodbye.

"Good luck!" The two yelled to me as I ran out of the estate towards the final selection.

I was ready, this was my moment to shine! To stride forward and change my ways of my old life into something new. I was ready!

————————————

After a long ways of walking I finally made it to the final selection.

I looked around and saw different people there. I noticed a girl with black hair in two pigtails with blue sapphire eyes with a determinant face on.

I also saw another boy there who had black hair that faded into a darkish turquoise color with turquoise eyes.

"Interesting.." I whispered under my breath.

"Greetings and welcome to the demon slayer corps final selection.." I noticed two small girls dressed similar. They kind of looked like the master ubuyashikis daughters..

"During this event you will all head into the forest of the final selection and survive for 7 days.." One of the girls said.

"The wisteria trees you see before you, keep the demons locked up for it is a poision to them." The other girl said.

(I know Ubuyashiki has one son named Kiriya but I made it his two eldest daughters in charge for this one.)

"We wish you all good luck during this time.." The two girls then bowed and that was our cue to go through the final selection.

I was running aimlessly around the forest, back and fourth in different directions. Hoping I wouldn't come across a demon. But I did.

A demon jumped from a tree and onto the ground in front of me on all fours.

"FRESH MEAT!" It shouted. Uh oh

B/f FIRST FORM: _______

I slashed out a series of waves from my B/f to cut off the demons head off.

"Damn!!" Was the last word the demons said before disappearing.

"Yes! I did it! I killed one! I am getting stronger!.." I said to myself.

'Now all is left is to keep on going!.'

————————————————

6 days had went by and it was the 7th night. Tomorrow would be the day I would pass the final selection!

Yes!

I kept running around the forest for a while until I came across more demons but there were three of them?!

"A look what we have here?!? A pretty little girl?! She looks 19 maybe 20..."One if the demons said.

I clenched my sword and prepared for the worst.

"LETS EAT HER!!" Two of the demons launched at me with their claws ready to claw me.

B/F 3rd form!! ______

I mumbled under my breath as I let out a crazy attack wave almost like a tornado to cut in different directions.

"GAHH!" The demons yelled as their heads severed from their body's and soon disintegrated.

The last demon looked worried but charged with anger and frustration.

6th FORM! ________

I made a big thick slash when the demon was just a few feet away from me at cut its head off clean.

This was easier than I thought.

The sun was soon rising and I had to head back to the foot of the mountain where the final selection area was with the wisteria when I heard a scream.

I followed the scream of what sounded like a girl?..

I started running and soon found that one girl with black pigtails and blue eyes. She was running for her life from a demon.

"GET BACK HERE YOU BRAT!" The dmeon shouted as it continued to chase her.

I then saw the demon jump up in a tree and push its body to pounce on the girl.

I acted up.

2ND FORM!! _______

I cut directly like a circle that made the demons head fall off and it's body disappear as well.

I turned to see the frightened girl who was now fallen on the ground with tears at the edge of her eyes.

"Are you alright?.." I asked her. I reached a hand out to help her up and she accepted.

The girl was still shakened up but she seemed ok for the most part.

"Y-yes..thank you.." She said.

"No problem! What's your name?.." Ia died trying to change the subject a bit.

"Aoi..Aoi Kanzaki.." The girl knowers as Aoi said.

"Nice to meet ya Aoi I'm Y/n L/n!" I said with some enthusiasm.

Although I was older and taller than her she seemed happy and a bit relieved that I came to save her.

That's a start of a new friendship..

End of chapter 15 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍