Chapter 23

Your POV:

I was...standing...in sun light?!

Holy.. OH MY GOSH.

I backed away into the shadows, still shocked that I, now turned into a demon standing in sunlight!

I really was a demon..I really am standing in the light.

Oh no. I hope I don't get caught..

How could this happen?! I held my knees up to my chest and grabbed a blanket from a drawer nearby and threw it over my head.

"It's just a dream..I'm not a demon..Im not valid to sunlight..it's all..a..dream.." I tried to calm myself and reassure that everything will be ok.

Of course, it wasn't. I must have been an idiot to think everything was ok. Because this wasn't a dream, it's real.

'THAT BASTARD!' I scolded in my mind thinking of Douma, who else would have done this to me.

This is just great!
(Not)

I heard a knock on the door to my room.

"Y/n? You in there?" Aoi! I heard her familiar voice.

"U-uhm..yeah! Come on in." I scrambled back to my bed and acted all tired. The smell of something delicious entered the room.

"How you holding up?" She asked. My hand twitched and I could feel my eyes go all laser mode.

My sharp fangs wanted to..just..eat her

I shook my head to clear my thoughts as I scratched my hand with my sharp nails until my blanket. Basically punishing myself or telling myself not to eat her.

"You look a little pale..you sure your alright?" She asked once more. I nodded a yes.

"Alright then..here's your daily medicine." She handed me a cup of water and some pills. I guess she changed the medicine from liquid to pills.

"Thanks Aoi.." I said weakly still holding in my inner demon.

She gave me a weird look but then shook it off and left.

I didn't take the pills. I know as a demon I can't get sick. I honestly feel better than before but then again, I'm a demon.

So I threw them in the trash. I was hungry though. I wanted to eat. I didn't know what to do, should I find an animal? A human begging for death?! What am I going to do?

My demon urges went up again when someone else entered the room.

I looked over to see Lady Shinobu.

"Greetings Miss L/n.." She said walking over and sitting on a near by chair.

"How are you holding up? Aoi told me you have been a little off lately." She said calmly with a smile on her face.

Oh no! She's on to me..

"I feel just fine! Maybe a little feverish.." I lied. She took the back of her hand and held it up to my forehead. I shut my eyes to try and hide my pupils. Flinching everytime she got close so I don't try and eat her.

"My my..you feel my colder..almost like ice..are you sure you feel ok?" She asked. I looked at her, then looked down. Her face faultered to a small frown.

"I do feel a little shivery.." I said. That was the perfect lie. Her unique smile returned.

"Alright then..you just need some rest..that's all!" She exclaimed.

"I'll get you a different kind of medicine." She then took her leave.

I panted. I started to drool, I was desperately hungry! I wanted to eat! Somebody..Somebody! (Somebody that I used to know!😂)

I had a plan. When it will become the middle of the night, I will go out and hunt for animals. That way I won't feel entirely bad if I kill a human.

I laid down and tried to sleep but couldn't I didn't know what to do..

————————————————-

Eventually I managed to sleep for a few hours. I woke up to what seems like dinner time. I then smelled a horrible stench. I looked over at the nightstand and saw food there. Delicious..no..disgusting food.

I remember that demons don't eat human food. They find it disgusting, terrible! Now that I am one, I do too.

I plugged my nose, and got up. I carried the tray and threw all the food away. I felt bad, Aoi made this delicious meal and I had to throw it away. I wanted to share it but I feel like if I did someone would grow onto me, about that I'm not eating..

I placed the tray and empty bowls and plates back on the nightstand. I just turned over and tried to sleep. All of a sudden, WHOOOSH.

The doors slammed open. Which startled the hell out of me.

"Wha-?!" I turned over and before so could see anyone I was engulfed in a big hug.

"OH Y/N CHAN!! YOUR SAFE YOUR SAFE!" I could tell who it was by the voice. Mitsuri!

"Thank goodness your alright!" I heard another booming voice enter the room. Kyojuro! My sensei.

"We missed you so much!!" It felt good to be hugged by her, but she did hug a little too..tight.

"I missed you guys too!.." I said hugging her back.
(Forgot to mention that Kyojuro became a Hashira like..before you got kidnapped by Douma. And while training Mitsuri he was a Hashira sorry I messed that up🥲)

Kyojuro entered the hug and I felt like I was hugged by bears.

They eventually let go and informed me about some things. Mitsuri told me she entered the final selection and passed and now she was an official demon slayer.

I smiled and congratulated her. She was excited to get missions with me, and she also showed me her blade. It was a very long pink blade and made like a whip but still good enough to behead demons.

I was happy to know my sensei and my best friend came to visit me. It just makes me feel guilty for some reason to know I'm some sort of traitor..for being a demon..

When will I ever get to be me again?..

End of chapter 23!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙💙💙❤️‍🔥💜💜💜❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

Hey everyone I just wanted to apologize I know I haven't updated the story for a while because I had to move from house to house and stuff but anyways I'm so lol😂