Chapter 20🤩

YOUR POV:

The next morning came around and I was awaken by the loud noise of..well.. yelling.

"Yea! Just like that! Rest your shoulders when swinging your sword though!"

I grabbed my uniform, haori, and my sword. Basically getting ready for the day to see what the hell was going on.

I then saw Mitsuri and Kyojuro training together.

He was helping her with her sword swinging techniques, but it didn't seem like it was going too well.

I watched for a little while and I'm not being judgy but Mitsuri swinging even a wooden sword, isn't her best.

Yes, she is obviously a beginner, but still even I can see that this isn't her specialty.

I observed for a while before walking over to the two of them.

"Hey guys! How's the training going?" I asked casually as if I didn't watch them.

"Great! Kanroji here is doing pretty well for her first day!" Don't know if I should take offense of that or not.

"Hi Y/n!!! I'm so happy too see you again!" She greeted.

I flashed a smile at her before speaking up.

"Hey I couldn't help notice your sword practicing."I began.

"Oh yeah! Swinging a sword is honestly hard to do..but you managed to do it! So I won't give up!" That's just what she did.

I watched almost half of the day, these two train with sword skills, and every time she'd swing her sword it looked like a penguin trying to do karate. I didn't of course want to hurt her feelings by saying something, not positive. Then again I really wanted to say something.

At the end of the day, I went to catch up with Mitsuri and talk with her.

"Hey! Couldn't help but notice your sword training going still." I said.

"I'm not trying to be rude or anything but..Do you struggle with sword practice? I understand your a beginner but even when I was a beginner It was easier for me swing a sword."

"Eh?..really?! Well, maybe I am struggling with sword swinging. But I do want to get better at it!" She exclaimed to me.

I thought for a moment about something, then a lightbulb appeared.

"I have an idea!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Come on follow me."

I dragged Mitsuri with me to a shop. It was a weapon shop to be exact, and showed her all the different variety of weapons she can choose.

"This weapon here is a Shackel I believe!" I pointed to the mounted weapon on the wall.