Chapter 24

Your POV:

For the past few weeks I've been trying to control myself of being a demon. I started to get hungry now and then and the only thing I would eat were animals. Of course I'd feel awful for killing an innocent creature. But i couldn't help myself at all.

Mitsuri and Kyojuro would often ask me to go out with them for lunch. I'd have to turn them down sometimes or come up with excuses because I couldn't eat human food.

Even the slightest smell of human food would make me vomit..

I wanted to be myself again..I really did! But how?! There is no way for someone to turn back into a human after being turned into a demon..right?

I wanted to get help from someone. I wanted to tell someone, I was feeling so alone and isolated..but I had to try and keep a composure.

I remember the that voice of Douma that one night when I was turned into a demon.

He managed to speak through my mind and I was able to communicate with him like that. Is this some kind of art?!

Douma hasn't communicated to me like that since. It was the strangest thing..

——————————————————

About a month went by and Kyojuro finally became a Hashira. He told Mitsuri and I about the other Hashira he saw and how they acted, there was the wind Hashira guy who acted ruthless and mean towards Kyojuro sensei. How I wanted to give him a taste of my own medicine.

"Wow! You so lucky master! I can't wait for when I get to be Hashira!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Speaking of which, my current rank was Hinoto and Mitsuris rank was Tsuchinoto. I was the closest to being a Hashira.

In fact, I defeated a total of 23 demons so far, but with the cost of a price of getting hurt. But since I was a demon, I didn't have to worry about getting harmed I just heal. But slowly..

"I'm sure you will do a splendid job Mitsuri! And you too Y/n. Your the closest to being a Hashira." Kyojuro said. I smiled taking that as a compliment.

I then saw a crow fly towards me and land on my arm.

"Caw! Y/n L/n! Head north! There's a demon disguised as a human and luring humans in! North! North!" My Kasugai crow shouted I was slightly annoyed but obliged.

"Ok! I'll go!" I grabbed my sword from the engawa and put in my shoes.

"I have to go now! Thanks for the tea and congrats on being a Hashira sensei!" I shouted to them and waved goodbye.

I started to run and head north. I was much faster because I was a demon and I used total concentration constant NONE STOP.

I was the fastest! Not trying to brag of course..

I made my way to the destination in no time, actually took me 10 minutes.

The sun has set and I started to be weary and keep my guard up.

I tried to smell out or find some sort of scent or trace of the demon. Nothing yet.

I noticed I was in a village that looked poor and low life. A place of poverty it seemed.

Since it was night lots of people were trying to get rest. So I had to try and be quiet.

That's when I started to hear strange noises.

I tried to look around and see if there were any people near by.

None..

'Where is this demon at..'

All of a sudden I heard a slight scream sound from behind me. I started to run in that direction and saw a little girl in an alley way being held my a demon, but not just any demon. A lower rank demon.

Don't think I ever came across one of them..

"Eh?! Your a demon too? But you have that disgusting demon hunter uniform on..how weird..your a demon though!" The demon shouted out.

He turned his head and I saw the kanji symbol written in its eyes. Lower Three..

I felt shivers in my spine..

"What's wrong? Scared! Come and fight me! If you want to save this girl that is!!" I heard it screech.

I started to move and get close to the demon as it held captive of the girl. The demon was fast than I was though so I had trouble trying to swing my sword.

"Haha! Can't even catch can you!" He laughed in my face.

"Blood demon art!..Spitting Acid!" He shouted and started to spit out balls of acid it seems. I dodged the first one and looked tot he ground as saw a crater in it. (I don't know what his blood demon art is so I just came up with one)

'Best not to get hit with that or I'm done for!'

I was about to get hit again when I dodged another one.

"Your good..but let's see you dodge this one!" He shouted and started to spit out tinier but many spit balls at a time.

It was hard for me to dodge and avoid but I tried my best to.

(B/S) FOURTH FORM!_______

I created a big barrier to protect myself from getting hit. It blocked all the tiny bullets of acid trying to hit my way.

"Smarter and sharper huh..you have a breathing form? And your a demon how pathetic.." That pissed me off.

(B/S) EIGHT FORM!____

I dashed towards the demon in a zig saggy pattern and tried to aim for the head.

When I realized. I got stuck.

I couldn't move swing my sword.

I looked down to see some sticky slimy stuff on my feet and my sword. I was stuck!!

"Never underestimate a twelve kizuki demon.." he said.

"You should have just died..your weak and you can't save anyone.. not even that girl.." he pointed to the little girl he held captive a moment ago. I stared in shock as her limbs were ripped from her body and her face still in shock.

That girl died..because I could save her...because I was too slow..and I couldn't do it...

"Who's the bad guy now.."

I started to remember all the times I was too weak to save people. Even if it wasn't with demons..

This world is just too cruel and I wish I just wish I could do something about it.

I felt my anger overwhelm me.

"Shut it.." I said.

"Hm?" The demon cocked its head to the side and glared at me with an annoyed look.

I looked down away from its gaze.

"I said...." The slimy stuff that was holding me captive started to freeze into ice.

"Shut it!!" I looked up at the demon and broke free from the frozen slime.

BLOOD DEMON ART! COLD ICE SLASH SHARDS!!

I dashed towards the demon faster than ever and swinger my sword towards him.

He dodged it, backing away thinking he got away but he didn't.

Sharp pointy shards of ice that looked like needles aimed for him. They ended hitting him and pining him to the ground.

"This time.." I said walking slowly over to him with my head hung low.

"I win.."

End of chapter 24!!! 🤫🤫🤫😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

WOW YOU GOT A BLOOD DEMON ART😩😩😩😩