Chapter 13

About a week late I was finally Kyojuro Rengokus Tsuguko. I still didn't know if I want to learn flame breathing, or make my own breathing technique.

Either way I still trained my hardest to become the best slayer I could.

Present time:

3rd person:

"Hey Y/n! Come take a break I have here shrimp tempuras!" Rengokus cake over to you. You were sweating and tired from swinging a wooden sword and running laps.

"Thanks you sensei!" I gave him a warm smile and he returned it. We both sat on the engawa drank tea and ate the shrimp Senjuro-kun made us. Senjuro was very kind and I was fond of him myself.

"How is your training coming?" Kyojuro asked.

"I think it's going good! I'm still a little weak but I'm sure I'm getting the hang of it!" You said confidently.

You didn't want to sound like a total failure so you kept your head up high.

"Great!" He replied. As he continues to eat.

"UMAI!"

"UMAI!"

"UMAI!"

You've grown to get used to Rengoku saying 'umai' while eating. He's just a person who loves to eat and that makes you happy.

"Say? Have you figure out a breathe?" He asked you. You shot up from spacing out.

"Oh! Well.. I don't know... I don't know if I should learn flame breathing like you or make my own yet.." You didn't know if you wanted to learn Flame breathing or not.

⚠️PLEASE COMMENT HERE TO VOTE IF YOU WANT TO LEARN FLAME BREATHING🔥OR SUGGEST A 🌟BREATHING TECHNIQUE⚠️

"That's ok! Just remember you have to at least try to learn one for the final selection." He brought up. You honestly were worried about the final selection you didn't know if you were worthy or not..

"Thanks Sensei.."

The next morning came around and you had breakfast with Senjuro and Kyojuro. Soon Kyojuro had to leave because of a mission, so it was just you two. Both you and Senjuro were training to be hashira. You were running laps while Senjuro practiced swinging a sword with a wooden one.

"-huff-..Ugh..So..tired.." You complained to yourself as you kept running around the estate. You stopped for a moment to catch your breath, when you heard a voice.

"You should really keep running.. You won't be able to call yourself a demon slayer if you don't push to your limits.." You were slightly startled by the unexpected voice behind you but you recognized it.

"G-giyuu?.." You turned around to see the one and only water pillar standing right before you.

"Hey.. Uh.. What up!" You didn't know what to say, that last time you saw him was a month ago.

"Are you training?.." He asked. You nodded in a response because you were still out of breathe.

"How's training with Rengoku then?.." He asked again.

"It's going great honesty! I feel like I'm getting stronger every day." You said enthusiasticly.

"Good.." There was a silence after that for a little while before you heard Senjuro calling you.

"Y/n!?" Senjuro called out to you as he came running.

"Oh! Hello there. Hope I wasn't Inturupting.. " Senjuro chuckled a bit and you gave him a reasurring smile and wave.

"No not at all, I just ran into the water pillar Giyuu Tomioka!" You replied as you introduced him. Although Senjuro was in a family with great warriors, he didn't know any of the Hashira besides Obanai and Mitsuri. (I don't know if he knows all of them so just bare with me 🥲)

"Hello! I'm Senjuro Rengoku." Senjuro introduced. Giyuu nodded and introduced himself before taking his leave.

"Huh.. I guess he isn't much of a chatty type of person.." You remarked and Senjuro replied with a 'Yeah..'.

------------------------

You and Senjuro sat on the engawa eating rice balls and drinking tea.

"How did you do on laps?" Senjuro asked.

"Great! I actually was about to do twice as much a I did last time!" You were happy about that but what confused you a little was seeing the water pillar again. You knew he was practically a demon slayer but what confused you was how quite he was around you and Senjuro.

When you saw Giyuu in town before, you two would talk for hours and laugh together. Now when he was with you just then, he was like a different person. Of course he was like this when you met him but it kind of hurted you seeing him act so differently. Maybe he was shy, hurt, upset?! Who knows?!..

"Y/n?"

"Huh?!" Apparently you were day dreaming and Senjuro noticed you were just spacing out so h called for you.

"Huh.. Oh.. S-sorry I guess I was spacing out.." You sweat dropped and rubbed the back of your head.

"That's alright I was just gonna ask you about when you think your going to the final selection?" he asked.

You thought about it for a moment but then you knew your answer.

"I feel like I'll be ready soon for it. I just have on problem.." You replied with an unsure tone.

"What is it?"

".. Well.. I don't know what breathing technique to use..i don't know if I should create my own or take the offer of using flame breathing.." You replied, it was the only thing on your mind.

"Don't worry about! I bet you will be cool and strong either way!" Senjuro gave you a warm positive smile and you returned it.

"Hey let's think of breathing styles for you!" Senjuro suggested which caught your attention.

"Yeah alright!"

After about half an hour of talking about breathing styles, Kyojuro returned home.

"Hello there!" Kyojuro said with a smile on his face.

"Hello Sensei!"
"Hello Brother!"

You and Senjuro greeted to Kyojuro and went inside for tea. (More tea🍵( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"How was your mission?" You asked him.

"It was great! Saving more lives again, but I'll have to go out again for a new mission I have soon." He replied.

"Well good luck!"

End of chapter 13😜😜😜😜😜

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU WANT TO USE FLAME BREATHING OR YOUR OWN BREATHING TECHNIQUE IN COMMEMNNTTSS