Chapter 25

Your POV:

Where am I?..

All I see is light..no darkness..

"Hello?" I tried to call out but I received no answer.

"Is anyone there?" I called out once more. Still no answer.

Where was I?

What happened??

Am I ok?!?

"Well,we'll. Well done Y/n Chan! I'm so dearly happy that you accomplished a blood demon art!" I heard the familiar cheerful voice call.

"D-Douma?...it's you?.." I turned around and I saw black darkness in a corner.

I then saw Douma standing there, still the same him.

"All you have to do is submit to the darkness and you can join me!" He said cheerfully.

"Why-why would I wanna do that?-" I said and took a step back.

"You care about me don't you?.." His smiled fell to a playful frown.

"I-..what are you talking about?..-" I asked and cut myself off.

"Hmm..I see..you don't understand do you.." He replied and started to walk forward as the darkness followed him to me.

I took a few steps back but he was still walking towards me.

I started feeling his presence all the more. Every step he took..

My body stopped. I couldn't move..no..I could. I just chose not to..

The truth lies where I stood.

Douma stood before me and I looked up to him in height.

"You poor helpless thing.." He held up my chin and I stared at his beautiful unique eyes..
(Genjutsu moment lol)

I was getting lost in it all.

"Just submit to it.." He smiled deviously.

It felt like the darkness consuming my body..I didn't move and I shed a single tear...

"We can be together for eternity.."

—————————————————

I woke up. Gasping and throwing my body up to a sitting position, it felt like I couldn't breath.

I looked around and realized I was in the same place as before.

Last night..I slayed that lower rank demon...with a blood demon art.

I looked to my hands and they looked normal besides my sharp nails.

I could still see I was a demon.

At least no one knew I was one..

Hopefully....

I looked to my side and I saw my Kasugai crow!

"Hey!" I said and the poor crow looked shocked and surprised by my sudden call.

"Sorry..uhm..I'm ok!.." I said. I was saying this because I didn't want any kakushi to come and take me to get examined...

"Are uhm..any of the kakushi coming?.." I asked it.

The crow just tilted his head and cawed.

Then it shook its head.

"Oh! Ok then..phew...thanks." I said and sighed in relief.

"I can't believe it.." i mumbled to myself as I layed down on the ground again.

"CRAWW! HEAD SOUTH HEAD BACK SOUTH!!" All of sudden my crow started giving me commands.

"Wha??! Already! Let me catch my breath some more!!" I exclaimed.

I finished the random mission my crow shouted in my face for and I was able to head back home.

I was so tired and hungry..

I made it back to headquarters and told my crow to report to the master the demons I slayed and accomplished missions.

The crow flew away and i sat on a nearby bench.

"Ugh.." I groaned as I layed my head down on the arm rest.

I eventually fell asleep before I knew it.

That was until someone started to repeatedly poke my face.

Over

And over

And over again!

"Please leave me alone..!" I said and opened my eyes. I then saw Muichiro! Sitting right next to me.

"Oh..Muichiro -yawn- it's you sorry.." I said and yawned. I was still tired from my little nap.

"Why are you resting here?" He asked in his calm stoic tone.

"Oh..I just..I was just really tired I guess.." I responded.

"Hm.." He hummed.

There was a small brief silence between us but it soon broken when Muichiro spoke up.

"Wanna to go to my estate?" Muichiro asked out of the blue.

I stared at him for a moment then nodded.

Muichiro only recently became a Hashira and he was given access to many things, one including his own estate.

We got up and I followed him to his estate.

His estate was far away from the others and it was surrounded by lots of bamboo trees. (It's just what I think atleast)

It was also quite misty as well. It really did fit him.

"Here." He led me to the living room and I seated on the tatami Matt's.

He left and brought back some tea for me to drink.

"Well..I'll say thank you for having me here Muichiro!" I said and smiled happily while drinking my tea.

"It's no big deal, I don't have anyone over. The other Hashira are different then I imagined..Like that one guy who..is...uhm..." Muichiro was telling me about the Hashira but he seemed to forget again.

"What was his name again?..the tall guy..I think he had silverish colored hair.." Muichiro put on his thinking face. I didn't know who he was talking about.

"There's this other guy who has scars..and..uh.." Muichiro was struggling and it was so cute..🥹

"Another guy he had flaming hair and uhm..-" I cut him off when I responded.

"Oh! Kyojuro Rengoku I know him! He is easy to recognize, he's like a living flame!" I exclaimed happily talking about my sensei.

"Oh that's his name..ok then.." Muichiro seemed pleased to remember other peoples name.

"Say Y/n.." Muichiro asked as I started to sip some more of my tea.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why do you give off such a demonic presence?.." He said bluntly..

End of chapter 25☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Hey everyone so sorry for not updating I've been so sick!!! I don't have covid though and im all better now so yeah big twist will Muichiro tell on you?!??😳😳😳😳😳😳