Chapter 12

YOUR POV:

I woke up in a hospital room.

'Huh?...where am I?..' I checked my surroundings and noticed I was in a nice room but I felt a sharp pain in my back.

"Ow.."

"Oh! I see your awake.." I looked to see who was there and it was that same woman with the unique uniform and haori on.

"How are you feeling?" She's asks me and I didn't respond right away.

"D-do you.. Remember me?.." I said to the female. She gave me a confused look at first, but she soon gave me a reassuring look.

"Oh my! Forgive me I do remember you now. You were at the market in the village." She said, my face lit up with happiness.

"Oh good!" I said with a releaving sigh.

"Do you mind telling me what happened.. I remember I was attacked.. But someone came to save me!.." I looked down to my fidgeting hands.

"Yes I do! Our former flame pillar saved you." Shinobu  said and came by the little nightstand by my bed with some medicine and water.

"He said that you were attacked by a demon." Shinobu smiled at you lightly before handing you the medicine.

"Here this will reduce th pain." She gave me the water and the medicine and I chugged it down.

"Good." Shinobu had a warm smile and sat in the chair by the bed.

"Hey.. Shinobu.. Where am I.. Exactly?.. " I knew I was in a hospital ward but where was I outside the hospital ward.

"Your at the demon slayer headquarters, or the butterfly mansion." She responded.

"What's the butterfly mansion?.." I asked, I was confused what she meant by mansion.

"Each of the former pillars who risk their lives fighting demons get their own mansions and estates. You are in the butterfly mansion, which I used as a hospital ward most of the time for people to recover." She explained to me.

Shinobu ended answering all my questions I had about the demon slayers and demons, why they risk their lives so much to help people. It started to make me feel guilty that I was with a demon most of my life. (Btw you didn't forget about Douma you just didn't want to tell or show any emotion about him to Shinobu.

"Say.. Shinobu.. This might be a weird question but.." I was nervous and I sweat dropped.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I could be a demon slayer?.."

Shinobu was astonished by your words of choice.

"Well.. I don't see why not, but you must train everyday building up your stanima." She said.

"What type of breathing technique do you use Shinobu?" I asked, her smile widened a bit.

"I use Insect Breathing!" She said with glee on her face.

"Wow! That must be so cool!" I smiled widely at her with amazement and she was flattered.

"Thank you Y/n.." She replied

"But still, if you really want to commit being a demon slayer your welcomed to always!" She said, I really was fascinated by becoming a demon slayer.

"Like I said before Y/n about the Tsugukos, you can train under one of our hashira an learn the breathing technique, or make your own and still train under a hashira." She told me. I loved that ide of training under a hashira and I could make my own breathing style and become one! I was so excited.

But something that completely slipped my mind was Douma, I forgot all about him. I felt so caught up about this idea that I forgot Douma, I mean we were only friends! Nothing more...

It ain't over yet 😏

I spent about a week recovering in the hospital ward of the butterfly mansion. I eventually met my savior who save me the night I was attacked.

"Ah! I see your feeling better!" The man who entered the room exclaimed.

I turned to see a fairly tall man with golden upright hair with red tips at the ends of it, he wore the same uniform as Shinobu but the color was a brown kind of color and he had a red and yellow cape like fire.

"Are you the one who saved me?.." I asked as the man walked closer to my bed.

"Indeed I am! I heard from Shinobu the insect hashira saying you wanted to become a demon slayer?" He asked me with a warm welcoming smile on his face, I couldn't help but smile back.

"Yes that's true, I have been putting thought into it and just thinking about saving people would make a new change in my life." I said as I looked at the window with the sun shining down on my face.

"Hm! Interesting. I can see that you will a great demon slayer if I say so myself." The flame hashira smiled with his eyes and let out a heartwarming laugh.

"Where are my manners I forgot to introduce myself!" The man said with an apologetic tone.

"I am Kyojuro Rengoku the flame hashira!" The man knowed as Kyojuro Rengoku said.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Kyojuro!" I smiled lightly at him.

"My name is Y/n L/n." I returned to him.

"Say? Did Kocho tell you about Tsugukos?" Kyojuro asked.

"Oh! Yes she did! Why ask though?" I asked him. His face lit up a little more.

"How about you become my Tsuguko!" He said with a bright smile. I looked surprised at him.

"R-really? You'd let me train you!" I looked up at him with an exciting expression.

"Of course! I would honoured to train you!" He gave me a brighter smile than before and gave a few laughs.

"Oh thank you! That makes me so happy." My smile was brighter than before.

"Once your healed I'll take you in to be my official new Tsuguko!"

End of chapter 12😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘