Chapter 22

Your POV:

W-why..why do I feel this way.

I smell! I know it's there. Blood.Blood...Blood

I just want it...It's capturing me. The flesh of human. It smells so delicious and wonderful. That I want it..

I slowly opened my eyes to see that im in a hospital room. Still wearing my uniform except my haori is taken off and set aside.

I remember some of the events of last night. How I got injured, what happened on the mission, but just soon after. I blacked out.

It was like I was having a weird dream..a dream where I desired the taste of human flesh.

But I never got it..

Then the door opened.

And I saw Aoi.

"A-aoi?!" I asked so suddenly. Suprised by her presence. Suddenly the smell of blood taste increased.

"Oh! Y/n..long time no see huh.." She walked in and placed a tray of food by my bedside. (On a table or nightstand)

'Eat her..'

'What?!'

'Eat her! Your hungry aren't you?'

'Eat!'

'Eat!'

'Eat!!'

"How you feeling today? Lady Shinobu said you have some bad infection." I quickly snapped out of my trans.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, confused.

"You had some sort of bite mark on your back shoulder and started to lead to some kind of infection. Lady Shinobu is running some tests now!" She answered.

Well that clears some of it up.

"A-alright..thanks!"

"I'll leave you to rest for now..you seem exhausted." She gave me a smile before leaving alone.

What was that all about?!

Who are these voices?!

Why am I attracted to-

Wait..

I quickly got up from my bed and opened one of the dresser drawers to find a mirror. I eventually found one a small circle one that seemed cracked but was still ok.

I looked at myself in the mirror showing my eyes and my skin and my mouth. I changed. Big time.

My eyes were wider and you could see the slight image of cat slit like pupils in them.

'Oh no..'

I noticed just how pale my skin. It looks like haven't aten for weeks.

'Am I?..'

Looking over to my mouth I saw them. Sharp pointy fangs on the top and bottom of my mouth.

'A demon?...'

————————————————

Ok you had to process this all together.

"Alright so..i have fangs like a demon, my skin is so pale i might as well blend in with the snow, and my pupils are almost like a demons. I feel so attracted to blood and flesh of a real human so I seriously must be..one of them?.." I was still confused, how did I get like this?! Did that demon I fought before do something to me? I was sure that he didn't land any attacks on me.

Why was this happening?!

'Have you figured it out my dear?'

That voice..

"W-what.."

'I was sure it would be as simple as that for you to turn into a demon but nope! It took about a week or so for you to turn! You must have good blood cells..!'

Douma?..

Did he..

'You did this to me?..WHY! Why did you do it!' Rage started to take over my body as my veins in my head started to stick out.

'Simple deary! Because I want you to com back to me! I missed out little talks together..'

This was pissing me off more.

'I recalled cared for you..did you not for me?'

That stunned me for a moment.

'I did care..I confess..I really did..Even when I found out who you were what you did I didn't leave..I was such a fool though but still, what I had for you in the past still lingers on my today..'

My eyes softened and the veins on my head cooled off.

'Well I hope you come back to me soon! Goodbye for now..' Then Douma was out of my head.

I felt like collapsing and falling asleep. So I did just that.

——————————————————-

I woke up to what seemed like the middle of the night. The moon was out, glowing brighter that ever, and I saw some stars out.

Such a beautiful sight to see..

One thing I never thought to think about until now was if I could go in the sun.

If people do find out I'm a demon then no one would hesitate to kill me..but the again if I keep it a secret and never eat a human..I'll get to stay in the demon slayer corps and away from Douma.

But I am part of the demon slayer corps, and I'm at the headquarters with pro elite Hashira. I'm so doomed.

If I need contacts I'll get them! To hide my eyes. I'll explain that I always have strange sharp teeth since no one ever got to know me a lot.

I'll just have to get some foundation of some sort to cover my skin or I'll explain that I'm sick..

Yeah..it's ok..right?..

The next morning rolled around and I was ready to see if I could go in sunlight or not.

I was also gonna run some tests to what I can do sort of.

I made sure the coast was clear in the hallway and I opened a door to the out back.

This was it..if I am going to become a good or bad demon..let's..see..

I closed my eyes and took my first step into the sunlight to awaken my faith.

I opened my eyes to see that..I'm standing in direct sunlight..as a demon!!

End of chapter 22!!!!😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛 yes I updated again I know I some cool lol anyways  Muzan gonna be after y'all🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄