Chapter 21👀

Your POV:

I was so shocked to see that same boy again.

It was him! You don't know his name though sadly.

"Oh! Hello!" You exclaimed excitedly. The males face didn't seem to change.

"U-uhm..are you the person I'm suppose to meet up with for our mission?" You asked. He glanced around for a while but then nodded.

"Cool! May I ask for your name?" You asked the boy. He started walking in the direction where we were designate to.

'Ok...'

"Well.. My name is Y/n! Nice to meet you!"

"I don't take interest in people.." The boy said. You were a little suprised to see he talked.

"Oh..uhm well ok then!" So for the rest of the walk you two get your mouths shut

————————————————

When the two of you arrived at the rice field. (Which is where you were designated to.)

You saw an elderly man and a younger man working in the fields.

"Excuse me?" You asked the two. The turned their attention towards you.

"Hello! What brings you here to these old plains.." The young male said jokingly.

"My comrade and I are on a mission to...uh-"

"Are you talking about the night monsters?" The old man asked who you didn't know had randomly creeped up on you two.

"Y-yes! Actually.." You responded.

"Hm..yes..my lovely wife and daughter were sadly killed recently due to those horrible monsters..my grandson here has moved in with me and has been helping me with the rice farm.." You paid closely attention to the old man's story.

"Since then we have been too afraid of the dark... we also sleep in our bunker, just in case."

"Oh my..that really is a shame..I'm so sorry that happened to you.." You showed some kindness towards him.

"We are just here to slay the demon.." The teal eyed boy said bluntly.

"Seriously?..but those monsters are so dangerous.-"

"Don't worry sir! We are demon slayers and it's our job to slay those beast!" You exclaimed giving yourself an intro.

Soon a few hours have passed and the old man offered you two to come in for some tea and talking.

When night soon fell you wished the two males goodnight and promised to avenge their wife and mother.

"Alright! Let's see where would a demon b-" You were completely cut off by your partner dashing in the forest.

"HEY WAIT!" You tried to keep up with him but he was too fast. When you found him you saw him with the demon.

The demon had tall legs and wore an old looking yukata. The demon also had extremely long hair that covered it's face completely.

"I knew they would send in demon hunters..how pathetic." The demon then made a launching attack with its hair towards the two of you. The teal eyed boy jumped out of the way just in time but you got caught in the hair and tangled with it.

You could feel each strand of hair tightening around your skin causing you to bleed.

"...AGHH...AH!" You felt the hairs dig deep in your flesh.

'I need to act now!'

(B/S) THIRD FORM: ————

You managed to twist your body and cut all the hairs and jump out of the way.

"Hehe..close call.." You catches your breath and you saw the teal boy get close to the demon.

"Die imbeciles!!" The demon swiftly controlled their hair and aimed for the two of you.

You managed to dodge some and then they hit a tree behind you and it completely knocked the tree down.

'Better not get hit by that..!'

(B/S) EIGHTH FORM!! ______

You slashed quickly back and fourth in a zig zag pattern and cut half of the demons hair off.

"GAH!"

You heard the demon scream of annoyance.

"YES! I HAVE YOU NO-"

As you were about to cut off the demons head you felt a strange deep pain on the back of your shoulder, causing you to trip and fall.

"Aghh!..aghhh!" You felt like choking even though you felt it near your shoulder.

'What's going on?!? Did it get me? What is happening?!'

You were so confused that you were more focused on the demon then yourself.

"Haha..fall now human..you will perish from this wor-" Too early too soon. It's head was sliced off.

It soon crumbled into nothing sadly. You thought your little friend helped you and he did!

"Here..let's get you back." He offered to help carry you and you accepted.

What was this unbearable pain you were feeling?! It was hurting too much!

—————————————

After you finally got back the headquarters you were taking by a nurse kakushi.

"Bring her here!" They said. Your vision was starting to go blurry, you started to feel..angry? Or some sort of rage feeling..

"Lay her down I'm going to fetch a doctor!" You heard another person say.

Soon you blacked out..

You opened your eyes and saw..your family?..again.

You mother, father. Them.

You then saw you, but it was younger you..with your family.

You were all laughing with happiness. With joy.

It started to warm your heart a bit but then. It started to fade. You saw everything go red, dark, and saw blood..

Blood

Blood

Blood

You smelt it...and you..

Wanted it..

END OF CHAPTER 2111111 (SORRY FOR BOT UPDATING BUT OMG WHAT A TWIST😞😇☹️☹️🙃🥳 WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO YOU?!?) 😯😯😯😶😶