Chapter 1

A blonde-haired boy headed all alone to the bridge where they should meet with their sensei. He wasn't in any rush. He didn't even know what he was doing. He felt lost and empty inside lately. Everyone hated him and laughed at him. They also called him a demon when other kids weren't around to be able to hear that. He kept smiling, even though it hurt a lot. He didn't tell anyone about it, though he knew he totally should tell someone. But he was too scared to do so.

"You're late, Naruto!" Sakura yelled at him once he got there.

He didn't argue, he just stood there in silence which confused Sakura. 

Sasuke also noticed Naruto's strange behavior, but he kept standing in silence.

After a few hours, Kakashi finally showed up.

"You're late, Kakashi sensei!" Sakura yelled again.

"Sorry, guys. I got lost on the path of my life," Kakashi announced dully.

"I've heard this excuse many times!" Sakura shouted angrily.

"We have a mission to do," Kakashi said and fully ignored the pink-haired girl's complaining. "There's a farmer that needs our help with weeding," he explained.

All of them headed to their destination. Once they got finally there a farmer went to them and with a smile greeted them. "Welcome," he said, smiling, just once his eyes met with the blonde he gave him a sharp look, and then his eyes changed back into friendly ones like nothing ever happened at all.

The blonde-haired boy bowed his head. The farmer showed them his garden and explained what they will do.

Naruto without complaining started pulling the weeds. Sasuke frowned over Naruto's strange behavior.

Meanwhile, Kakashi sat down under the tree and pulled out an orange book.

"Sasuke-Kun!"

Sasuke sighed. That Sakura again... He ignored her and kept pulling the weeds.

She sat down beside him. "I'll help you, Sasuke-Kun!"

Naruto growled over it. He couldn't stand it anymore. He couldn't just keep pretending like nothing was going on at all. He wasn't able to look at those two anymore. As he noticed Kakashi luckily had no clue. He didn't even pay any attention to them.

Naruto noticed Kakashi blushing. He giggled a little. He thought he read something in the book, but then he suddenly noticed a piece of paper. It was probably a picture. So he didn't read, he kept looking at the picture or whatever it was. The blonde with a chuckle turned back to work because he noticed the farmer approaching him. His smile disappeared quickly.

"Is there anything to laugh about?" the man groaned. "Just do what I said, you good-for-nothing!"

Kakashi overheard a part of the conversation and frowned a bit. He got up and went towards them.

Once the man saw Kakashi his face changed into a friendly one. He smiled from ear to ear. "What can I do for you, Kakashi?"

Naruto quickly continued pulling the weeds.

"There is something that you can do for me, good man. Leave the kid alone. What did he ever do to you, hm?"

The man's face turned red with anger. "How can you even have this monster on your team!?" he hissed.

Kakashi sighed. "I asked you something, didn't I? What did the kid ever do to you?" he spoke with a calm voice that frightened the man in front of him.

Naruto kept pulling the weeds, even though Kakashi's act surprised him a lot.

"N-Nothing," the man stuttered. "But are-are you blind? It-It's a demon."

"Shut up!"

After that, Sasuke along with Sakura lifted their heads up.

"What is going on?" Sakura asked in the raven-haired boy's direction.

He frowned. This conversation is about Naruto, I'm sure about that... He shook his head. "Don't know. We should keep working."

Sakura looked at the scene and then turned her head to Sasuke. "If you say so..." I wonder what is going on. It must be something very important when it gained Kakashi's attention.

Sasuke once again looked in their direction. Are you alright, Naruto?

"I'm sure Naruto did something wrong, as usual," Sakura suddenly spoke.

The raven frowned. He took a breath and exhaled to calm himself down. "Just do your work, Sakura," he said calmly, keep pulling the weeds.

Naruto kept lowering his head, trying to ignore what was going on right behind him. You don't have to do that, Kakashi sensei...

The man groaned. "I don't want the thing here!"

The blonde clenched his hands and tightly closed his eyes. Then he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. 

"Naruto has a bigger heart than you and the rest of the villagers," Kakashi said. "I'm sure, even though you're calling him a demon if you were in danger he'd save you anyway, and then you'd thank him, huh? So stop calling him that way..."

The farmer suddenly looked pale. "I-"

Kakashi patted Naruto's back, making him get up. The boy looked pale too. "This boy can be annoying sometimes, but one thing is for sure. He wouldn't hurt anyone, understood?"

The man gulped nervously and nodded. "U-Understood, Kakashi." The farmer after that went off.

Kakashi looked at the boy. "You alright, Naruto?"

The blonde-haired boy nodded slightly. "I am, Kakashi sensei. Thank you for... everything. But... you didn't have to do that, after all," Naruto spoke softly, keeping his head down.

Kakashi frowned. "Don't say that, Naruto."

The boy scoffed. "No one cares about me, so why are you different, Kakashi sensei?"

Sasuke and Sakura overheard the conversation and looked at each other. They came closer to them.

"Just admit it all of you. No one wanted me on the team. I was just a burden to everyone. I've always been the most annoying one, haven't I?"

Sasuke and Sakura stayed silent, and Kakashi did as well. 

"Just admit it!" The boy yelled angrily. Then he smiled bitterly and ran off.

Sakura wanted to go after him, but Kakashi's hand on her shoulder stopped her. "Let him go, Sakura..."

***

Hiii, everyone! <3
I'm so happy 'cause this is my completely new book on Sasunaru. Hope you enjoy the book at least a bit. 

I also want to apologize to you if you'll find any mistakes because English isn't my mother language.

I'll be thankful if you'll leave your comment and vote.