- Chapter 12 -

Colby's POV

I paced back and forth in my bedroom, the boys sat in various spots around the room. Corey and Aaron sat on the couch, Sam laid on the bed, and Elton spun slowly in my desk chair. 

"Why do girls take so long to get ready?" Corey groaned, being overly dramatic. 

I simply shook my head and continued to pace, stopping beside my window to look out at the bright orange LA sunset. 

"I'm sure Kat and Devyn are pulling Selena around doing various things." Sam replied, looking over from where he lay with his phone up in the air in front of his face. 

"What are they even doing in there?" Corey pressed, leaning over the arm of the couch and pressing his ear against the door. 

"Corey, the walls are thin but they aren't that thin." I chuckled, turning to face the boys, my hands bracing on the window sill behind me. 

"They're thin enough to hear what you two get up to." Aaron mumbled, not looking up from his phone.

"What did you say?" I said, tilting me head towards him. 

"Hm? Oh nothing." He grinned, looking up at me. 

"Uh huh." I laughed, rolling my eyes. 

I acted calm, but a ball of anxiety was swirling around in my stomach; threatening to bring up my lunch from several hours prior. 

Selena's POV

I laughed as Kat badgered Devyn about every small detail of my eye shadow. 

"Careful, that wing is a bit thicker than the other." Kat commented, her hands messing with her jacket sleeve. 

Devyn sat back, her eys closed in a pause of annoyance. 

"You do realize I'm the makeup artist, right?" Devyn finally said, opening her eyes and turning her head to look at Kat. 

I opened my eyes to look at the two of them, I giggled and shook my head. Devyn and Kat followed in laughter before Devyn shooed Kat out of the bathroom, so she could finish my makeup. 

"Go tell the boys to get their asses downstairs." I said as Kat walked out of the bathroom. 

"Yes ma'am." Kat replied sarcastically, after a moment I heard the door open and close again. 

"Ok. I think my masterpiece is done." Devyn breathed, sitting back in her chair so I could get up. 

I stood and turned to face the mirror before opening my eyes, a wide grin spread across my face. I had pale pink eyeshadow with a pale pink glitter accent, white inner corners, and a thin dramatic wing. My face was covered in a thin layer of makeup; which enhanced my features without making me look like a barbie doll. I wore a clear plumping lip gloss

"I love it." I exclaimed, turning to face Devyn. I wrapped my arms around her and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in, Devyn pulled back and placed her hands on my shoulders.