- Chapter 9 -

Kat dragged me to the dance floor once everything was set up, Sam followed closely behind with the camera. We had decided on filming just enough footage for a montage before we would cut the cameras and take the handcuffs off. 

"I might have to ask Kat if I can borrow those handcuffs." Colby whispered into my ear, just loud enough that I could hear him over the music.

 My face turned red, but it was barely noticeable against the bright LED disco lights that flashed off of every surface in the house. I glanced at Kat who continued dancing not hearing the words that had just left Colby's mouth, I looked back at Colby and glared playfully. 

"Yeah good luck with that, I think Sam wants them more." I replied, nodding towards Sam who was looking into the viewfinder to make sure we got the best footage for the montage. 

"I guess it's whoever gets them first than." Colby winked, smirking before he vanished to go get another can of WhiteClaw. 

My eyes followed him until I lost sight, only then did I turn my focus back on the montage. Well... Some of my focus, my brain was fogged over with thoughts of what Colby was planning to do if he got his hands on those handcuffs. I couldn't decide if I wanted him to get the handcuffs first, or if I wanted Sam to get them first, either way I knew that tonight was going to be wild. After some beer pong, shots, dancing, shots, and more shots, Sam finally stopped and closed the viewfinder. 

"I think that's plenty of footage to work with." Sam said, barely loud enough for Kat and I to hear him over the music. 

"Oh thank god." I groaned, turning to Kat and dangling my arm out in front of her.

"Don't look at me. Sam has the keys." Kat giggled, turning to Sam. 

"Oh right yeah." Sam said, rummaging through his jean pockets before pulling out a small silver key. He walked over and unlocked the handcuffs, setting them on the counter. 

"Oh fuck yes. Freedom!" I yelled, throwing my arms up over my head. 

"I'll be taking these." A sly voice said, followed by the sound of the handcuffs sliding across the kitchen counter. 

"Oh fuck." I whispered, looking up to see Colby smirking from where he stood just behind Sam. 

With the handcuffs dangling from his finger. 

"Well looks like you're in for a treat tonight." Kat laughed, bumping my shoulder playfully before grabbing Sam by the hand and dragging him off in the direction of the dance floor. 

"Try not to be too loud!" Sam yelled for pretty much the whole house to hear. I instantly covered my face with my jacket sleeve, feeling my cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. 

"Screw Sam." Colby scoffed sarcastically, walking over and setting the handcuffs down beside me.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" I questioned, looking into his eyes as he towered over me. Smirking he leaned into my ear, his breath sending chills down my spine. 

"I'm going to make you scream." Colby murmured, his hands snaking around my waist to pull me into him. I let out a small gasp, and leaned back to look into his eyes.