- Chapter 10 -

TW: This chapter contains sexual content

I looked up from where I sat on one of the lovesacs, Kat and Sam were curled up together on the couch while we watched Finding Nemo. Colby was leaning in the doorway closest to me, I tilted my head at him. He nodded towards the stairs before walking away, I glanced over at Sam and Kat before standing up and walking towards the stairs.

"Goodnight guys!" Colby announced, walking up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist. 

"Goodnight!" Sam replied, not looking away from the screen.

"Sleep well you two!" Kat teased, leaning over and winking at me. My face turned red and I laughed, shaking my head and walking up the stairs. 

Colby was right behind me as I turned down the hall and into his room, as soon as I walked into the room Colby grabbed me by the waist and pinned me against the wall beside the door. I let out a sharp breath and looked up at him, he grinned looking into my eyes before he attached his lips to mine. I smirked into the kiss as I reached past him and closed the door quietly, I turned and backed him up to the bed, he fell back causing the bed to shift. I crawled on top of him and sat on his waist, I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, tossing it to the floor before lowering myself to kiss him again. His hands gripped my waist as I began grinding on him, I moved down from his mouth to his neck, the moment my lips left his a groan filled the silent room. I smiled against his neck as I pushed my hips down, his bulge pressing against my core. I trailed my hands down his stomach, finding the edge of his shirt and tugging at it gently, he understood and lifted himself and I off the bed so I could pull his shirt up and over his head. I leaned back so I was sitting on him fully, I placed my hands gently on his chest and just stared into his blue eyes. 

"What is it love?" Colby asked, sliding his hands along my waist. 

"I'm not ready." I murmur, looking down at his chest as I traced circles on it. 

"That's alright, we can do other things if you're comfortable with that." He replied, his voice soft. I felt his hand remove itself from my waist and cup my cheek. I looked back into his eyes to see he was smiling warmly, his thumb rubbed my cheek and I smiled, leaning into his touch. 

"You're not mad?" I whispered, searching his eyes.

"Not at all. Why would I be?" He replied gently, lifting his head to look at me better. 

I smiled, purposefully ignoring the question, I leaned back down and latched my lips to his. After a second he decided not to argue, he kissed back, his hands gripping my waist before flipping me over so he was on top. He ran his hand down my stomach unbuttoning my shorts and sliding them down, I kicked them onto the floor and ran my hands along his muscular back. His lips left mine as he began kissing my neck, I tilted my head back to allow him more access, his fingers circled my core through the fabric of my panties. I bit my bottom lip, his pace quickening, I gripped his bicep wanting to beg for more but trying to be quiet. 

"Don't hold back." Colby whispered into my ear, his breath sending chills across my skin. 

I released my bottom lip and a whimper left my mouth, he slowed to an almost excruciating pace. 

"Please-" I muttered, looking into his eyes. 

"Please what Princess?" He questioned, kissing my neck as he continued to slowly circle my clit.