- Chapter 2 -

I slowly opened my eyes, sunlight shining through the window on my right. Groaning I rolled away from the light, my head was pounding and I was completely disoriented. Looking around I realized I was in my apartment laying in my bed, my heels were tossed carelessly on the floor and I lay with my dress falling off my body. The violent buzzing of my phone on my night stand made my head throb, I leaned over and grabbed my phone wincing at the bright screen.

Instagram: You have gained 2,000 Followers!

'What the hell?' I thought. I clicked on the notification, I scrolled through my notifications to see that one of the followers was Katrina. I followed her back and checked her page, her most recent post was the culprit of my sudden boost in followers. It was a picture of all of us at the party, Devyn and Kat were smiling into the camera, I was smiling mid dance beside Devyn. There were hands around my waist, the mans face was cut out of the image, all I knew was he had tattoos, rings and he wore a blue button up shirt. I didn't remember any of this happening.

Groaning I slid out of bed and changed into a hoodie and shorts, I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a half-assed bun. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, I made myself some avocado toast and settled down onto my couch to eat while watching something on Netflix. I made myself a cup of coffee and curled up with a fluffy blanket on the couch, my phone buzzed again. I reached over and grabbed it.

From Kat <3: Hey! How are you feeling this morning? You got pretty drunk last night

To Kat <3: Pretty hung over... But I had so much fun!-from what I can remember at least lmao-

From Kat <3: Yeahh I can't remember a whole lot either lol. Any plans today?

To Kat <3: I was planning on filming an abandoned video today, but I don't think that's happening :')

From Kat <3: Yeah, just do that tomorrow... Instead wanna go to the mall with me and Devyn??

To Kat <3: omg yes, I would love to!

From Kat <3: Perfect! We'll pick you up at 1.

To Kat <3: Cya then!

I checked the time, 12:00 PM, I sat up and headed into my bedroom. I picked out a pair of ripped jean shorts and a cropped tank top, I got dressed and did some light makeup, I re-did my bun so it was still messy but now a controlled mess. I then grabbed my purse and keys, I walked down the hall and down into the lobby. I walked out and saw Kat standing beside the same car. I walked over and got into the back seat, I was instantly greeted by a camera set up on the dash board.

"Hayyyyy look who's here!!" Kat squealed into the camera, turning to look at me.

"Hey!" I cheered, the coffee had helped with the hang over.

"It's the one the only Selena Tylor!" Devyn cheered as she started driving towards the mall, we all just sat talking to the camera and answering questions from Kats' followers.

We parked outside the mall, Kat grabbed the camera as we all got out of the car. Devyn grabbed my hand and we started skipping across the parking lot, Kat stood behind us filming. We all laughed hysterically, entering the mall we started looking around and talking about where we wanted to go. We got some Boba Tea and ice cream from one of the shops and bought some dresses and heels, Kat payed for all of my stuff saying that it was a 'welcome to the city present'. The entire time we passed the camera around filming for Kat's vlog, after a little while we decided to stop at a café and get some food.

I sat at the booth with Kat, Devyn sat across from us with the camera pointed at us. I ordered a muffin and a coffee, we were talking to the camera and just laughing having fun waiting for our food.

"Oh my god!!" A voice squealed from across the café, we all looked over to see a girl and a couple of her friends walking over nervously. Kat and Devyn looked at each other wondering who they were there for, I simply sat back so Kat and Devyn could talk to their fans.

"Selena Tylor is that you??" One of the girls squeaked, the other ones clingy to her arms.

"Yep that's me!" I replied smiling as I slid out of the booth to great the girls, this was the first time I had ever been recognized by fans in public.

"We're such big fans! Can we get a picture??" The girls asked.

"Of course!" I nodded, Kat slid out of the booth and one of the girls handed her their phone. Kat stood with the camera in front of her as I got down on one knee with the three girls behind me and held up my hands with my thumbs, pointer finger, and pinkie up and my tongue sticking out the side of my mouth.

Kat smiled and handed the girl back her phone. They looked at the picture and squealed, they looked back up at me and smiled.

"Thank you so much!" One of the girls said, I nodded and they walked away chattering and giggling. I slid back into the booth and laughed.

"That's the first time I've ever been approached in public!" I laughed, smiling at Devyn behind the camera.

"You handled that so well for your first time!" Kat commented, Devyn nodded her approval as she sipped her lemonade. Once our food arrived Devyn shut off the camera so we could eat, while eating we started talking about the party.

"Oh yeah Kat, who's the guy that has his arms around me in your Instagram pic?" I asked, sipping my coffee. Kat pulled out her phone to check, she studied the image for a minute and then showed Devyn to confirm.

"Colby." Kat replied, I narrowed my eyes, the name was familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Not surprised honestly, he tends to flirt with girls at parties." Devyn commented, eating the last of the pastry she ordered. Kat nodded quietly, I shrugged and finished my muffin. I figured I'd never see him again after that night.

Oh how wrong I was...

Kat and Devyn dropped me back off at my apartment, I closed my door and locked it. I kicked my vans off next to my door and put my new clothes away, before returning back to the couch to watch more TV. Soon enough it was 11 PM, I shut the TV off and walked into my room I changed into sweatpants and a hoodie. I plopped down into my bed and exhaled.

'Tomorrow I'll film at that haunted spot' I decided.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to the world of dreams.