-Chapter 14-

I slowly rolled over in the bed, shifting a bit to rest my head on Colby's chest. His arm wrapped around me, his other hand propped behind his head. 

"Shut up Sam, be quiet." I heard Kats' voice, coming from the hall.

"Hush Kat." Sam replied, his voice low. 

I heard Colby's door creak open, I opened my eyes and sat up. My head pounded violently, I lifted my arm to shield my eyes from the sun that was beaming through the window. 

"Sam what are you doing?" I groaned, nudging Colby gently. He grumbled and turned on his side, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Um nothing." Sam said, freezing in place at the foot of the bed. 

"Colby, wake up. Sam's being weird." I mumbled, rubbing the side of my face. 

"What now?" Colby groaned, propping himself up on his elbows. He squinted against the bright light.

"We just need to borrow your phone." Sam smiled, reaching towards my phone that sat on the nightstand. 

"Uhm no?" I replied, leaning across Colby towards my phone.

"Please Selena. Don't look at your phone." Kat said quickly, stepping further into the room.

"Why? What's going on?" I pressed, leaning back a bit. 

Sam reached forward quickly, snatching my phone off of the nightstand and tossing it to Kat. 

"Guys seriously. What's going on?" Colby questioned, his voice carrying a hint of annoyance. 

"I found Colbys'" Corey said, hurrying down the hall, holding Colby's phone up in his hand. 

"Give it." Colby demanded, throwing the blanket off of him and more onto me. He stood up and walked over to the group, he was shirtless with just some sweatpants. 

"Let him see." Elton said, leaning on the wall down the hall. 

"Fine." Sam whispered, turning and taking the phone from Corey. Sam handed it to Colby, Colby glanced up at Sam before unlocking his phone. 

"Oh shit." Colby murmured, turning to face me slowly. 

"What is it babe?" I asked, crawling forward on the bed. 

"How many?" Colby asked, looking over at Sam and Kat. 

"11 million in the last 7 hours." Kat replied, her voice quiet.

"What?" I demanded, starting to get annoyed. Colby shook his head and looked back down at his phone, I stood and walked over. 

"No Selena-" Kat said, stepping forward, putting her hand out in front of me. 

"She should know." Colby argued, pushing Kats' hand back. Sam wrapped his arm around Kat and pulled her back, closer to the door. 

"Know what?" I continued, walking forward to stand beside Colby. I looked down at his phone, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped at the image.