Chapter Seventeen

Sabrina Calloway

"Hangman, you look good." Rooster stated with some sarcasm. Sabrina noticed he looked more amused than anything though about the situation. It actually was pretty funny. Jake was dressed identical to them, except he had one glove that was orange and yellow-fire. He was the Human Torch, aka Johnny Storm. Which he had thought was a good idea since Haley was being Sue Storm, and the characters were siblings. Sabrina thought it was sweet, but hadn't known Rooster was also dressing up with Haley. Haley hadn't mentioned that part to her either.

"I am good, Rooster. I'm very good." Jake answered him. "You didn't tell me we were matching with the bird." Jake told Haley, eying Rooster standing next to her.

"I didn't tell you we were matching!" Haley responded, pointing between herself and her brother. "When you asked what I was wearing, is this why?"

"No shit. I know you love this stuff. I asked because I was curious, and when you told me, I figured I'd be the brother. Surprise you." Jake answered. He seemed annoyed that he was matching Rooster, even if his costume had a slight variation. Not much bothered Jake though, he'd probably find some way to spin it for himself.

"Got a Ben laying around somewhere?" Haley asked, looking amused.

"A what?" Jake asked, "Oh the rocks, the ugly one. I thought that was Rooster here." He added with a smirk.

"It's The Thing, not the rocks. Never mind." Haley said, "He's Reed Richards." She added.

"The dork. Fitting." Jake said, "Well anyway, I will see you later. Looking good, Sabrina." He added with a wink at her.

"You're a little old to be stuffing your dick, aren't you?" Sabrina fired back. The bulge in the spandex of Jake's suit was obvious. And she knew for a fact he did not stuff the crotch of his suit. That was definitely all Jake Seresin.

"I assure you, sweetheart, that's all natural." Jake retorted as he walked off to go join the group he had come with. Sabrina looked amused as he walked off. She had noticed he had looked her over once too, but neither Haley nor Rooster noticed.

Haley covered her ears as he finally walked off, looking like she didn't want to hear any more about Jake's crotch region. She looked at Rooster. "Drink. Now." She told him. Sabrina gave them a quick heads up she was going to go say hi to a few people she knew that were there. She spotted a few people from class and some other pilots she had met either through Jake or Haley. She made her way over to Jake's group, only for a moment. Haley was lingering at the bar with Rooster, Maverick and Penny. Penny was showing her engagement ring, Sabrina had found out yesterday.

    "You know I didn't stuff my suit right?" Jake asked Sabrina, whispering it into her ear quietly.

    Sabrina raised an eyebrow. "Feeling insecure?" She asked him.

    "Of course not." Jake responded, as he sat down on a stool. His friends were around him shooting darts on one of the several dart boards.

    "It's a nice view," Sabrina said, "But I'm picturing a better view in a few hours. Me, you, bed." She leaned over in front of him. She knew he could see her breasts pushed up in her costume. His eyes diverted there then back at her, almost reluctantly. "And maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you do anything you want."