Chap 33 Busted

Previously on Friend to Foe....

🌺Lily🌺 POV

Surprisingly it's been a week and Miguel hasn't reach here yet, I expected him to come the next day or within two days but I have a feeling that he's up to something.

A bundle of mixed emotions keeps resurfacing anytime I think about when I see him wondering how would I react. It's like I do want to see him and then i don't.

But the thing is Jamaal has been over here on his lunch breaks and day off and I don't want Miguel to pop up when he is around.

Yesterday I decided to be upfront with my feelings with him so there would be no misunderstanding between us or leading him on when that's not my intentions.

Although he agreed which was a shocker to me because he was pursuing me like a hobby but nevertheless I was thankful we were on the same page. I have to admit two days ago when we kissed I almost took it there, I mean spread my legs like butter there but thank goodness his phone rang and interrupted us because it would've been on.

Don't look at me like that...I see you watching me and judging, my hormones have me feeling like a sex addict without the dam sex okay! and I did say we were attracted to each other.

"Lily what are you day dreaming about again, your mind have been drifting off too often these past few day", so much in my own thoughts I almost forgot Jamaal was here with me, he's always on his dam phone anyway.

Should I or should I not tell him my child's father is coming, he's just a friend anyway nothing to hide but the last time Miguel found out I had a male friend which was Sebastian, he thought that was my man and I don't need a repeat of him acting like a donkey again.

"My baby father is coming to see me soon, am not exactly sure when but I'm expecting him anytime", I haven't tell him anything about Miguel because I don't see the need to.

My mother taught me never tell anyone all your business especially if you don't know them like the back of your hand yet and Jamaal and I not on that level. After all I went through with Camry, I've become more diligent on who I trust, see people for who they are and not what I want to see.

Before Jamaal could reply to me his phone ring for the ninety nine millionth time, I get that the he's a nurse but my gosh it's annoying.

Anyway by the mention of Camry's name when mama Em told me she just came from visiting her and she's in jail for ten years no parole. I did tell mama Em what Camry and Emily did to me and that created a wedge between them because she don't understand why Camry is the type of person she is, that is not how she raised her.

As a good mother she did what she had to do by dropping off some of her belongings and tried to talk some sense into her, in her own words she said "I'm praying to almighty God that this teaches her a lesson to get herself together" but knowing Camry.... I highly doubt it.

Miguel said that he will tell me exactly what happen when he gets here but what the fuck is taking him so long.

Then I heard "why you acting like this...I said I'm coming" Jamaal's voice whispered from behind the door, since I became pregnant my hearing is crispy clear, I can hear a pin dropped.

"Lily I have to go love it's a emergency" three seconds later giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek, if I didn't know better I would think his ass is hiding something which he don't have to, I'm just horny not looking for a marriage, now I think about it I am more than thankful we didn't have sex.

Watching him bolt out the door not saying a word, and if I wanted to he was running to his car like fire was on his ass.

The car screeched with the sudden press on the gas, I might have to ease off of him from now on he's acting very sketchy.