Chap 15 Appreciation

Previously on Friend to Foe...

'Who is Emily by the way'....

"My ex wife...."

🌺Narrator🌺POV

"Come on sexy" he held her hand walking down the steps, taking his merry time while Emily bang the door down. Deep down he knows that Lily was uneasy with this dilemma as she should but there's no going back for Miguel, especially after what Lily just did.

"Emily would you hold the fuck on" his agitated voice shouted. "Coming at my house this late in the fucking night" he lowly grumbled nearing closer to the door, dragging Lily behind him.

Emily knows not to push his buttons, she knew her limits with him after all she put him through. It's a miracle Miguel hasn't lost his mind yet.

Opening the the door already a bit irate, he would of already been eating Lily's pussy from the back, have her whistling like a kettle if she didn't disturb them.

"What you want Emily" he asked with furrowed brows and his nose flared in anger, standing by the door. Just the sight of her triggers him.

"Miguel why you have to be like that can't I check on y

"Miguel why you have to be like that can't I check on y..." She stepped through the door forcing her way in, she spotted a short full figured woman behind him causing her to stop halfway in her sentence, tilting her head to the side to see who it was and there Lily stood.

With a soft pretty smile, twinkling her toes and fiddling her fingers. Clearly she was immensely uncomfortable with the tension in the air and intensity of Emily's gaze.

Her eyes never left Lily as she stood behind Miguel muscular tall stature, this is why Lily wanted to stay in the room but he basically dragged her.

"Miguel who is this..." sizing Lily up, watching her up and down scrutinizing her appearance.

They both sweating profusely, Lily eyelashes were falling of and that big ass hickey on his neck is not an ant bite....they we mlre fucking, obviously she could see that.

Miguel step beside Lily holding her neck nudging her head to the side leaving soft sensual kisses on her neck.