Introduction

Growing up as a chubby girl Lily was always intelligent, kind, loving and most of all giving, until people will take advantage of her but that never stopped her from being who she is.

Her brother Nathan and her grew up with their mother who instill morals and values into her children especially love and togetherness between them because she knew her life span wouldn't be long. Soon after she past away from diabetes when Lily was at the age of thirteen and Nathan at eighteen years old.

Nathan tried his best to take care of his little sister as best as he can, drop her to school and pick her up before and after work, feed, cloth and support her in anyway he can.

Thank goodness their mother past away after her body started to change with her menstrual so she knows how to care for her body.

That's when Camry started getting "close" with lily. Her mother took Nathan but especially lily under her wings, she knew that being a mother figure would be best for her, both Camry and lily's mother were friends living a few houses apart so she felt like it was more her duty than being obligated to help.

In Camry's eyes she was forced to befriend Lily brcause of her mother, she didn't want to be known in school as the fat girl friend, but as young as she was, Camry had a crush on Nathan so she use lily every opportunity she got.

Whether it's to be the "coming to the rescue friend" to feed her self esteem, to get close to Nathan at all cost or take advantage of Lily's heart but as everything in life it will all come to the light now that the years has gone by, and Camry jealousy comes to the surface.