Chap 27 The move

Previously on Friend to Foe....

🌺Narrator🌺 POV

When Nate open his front door he was faced with one of the men he will never forget. That night when Miguel came and fucked Darnell up, he marked each and everyone of their faces.

He tried closing the door instantly but Thai was too swift for him, he slipped his feet between the door and the frame. "Listen man, I did not come for no drama I just want to speak to you" Thai hold his had up in surrender.

Nate had no other choice than to hear him out seeing some envelopes in his hands and his body practically halfway in the door.

"Come on in" Nate said closing the door behind him.

As he guided Thai to the living room knowing he still had to keep his guard up, cautiously watching his every move. The gun in his hand that night kept replaying in Nathan's mind over and over wondering "what the fuck he want with me" in fear of what he might do to him.

Thai took out every piece of paper and photograph he had in his envelopes spreading it on the table for Nate to see. "Is this clown following my sister" he thought with his facial features change in a more serious manner.

"Before you say anything, yes I was following Lily only because I had my suspicions about the whole situation about the sextape which I'm sure she told you about" he looked at Nate for confirmation.

Slowly nodding his head curious to hear where this is going, he watch Thai peer up the pictures guessing they were taken on different days and locations.

"So let me get this shit straight, you trying to help Lily out?...by doing this or what, because am confused" Nathan asked while sorting through everything on the table.

He needed to hear exactly what Thai mission and end goal was although he wasn't going to give him much information obviously there's a reason why he's here. The night when Lily went on her little clean up campaign with those broads and Derrick she fill him in on everything and he was up for it, matter of fact when she move to Switzerland he will be the one helping her if Camry and Emily don't come forward.

Then a somewhat brilliant plan dawn on Nate, what if they refuse to tell Miguel, perhaps Thai could be the one to help him.

What if he give Thai the photos that lily gave him as leverage on Emily...

But he has to be very smart about it, this is Thai's job and clearly he's an expert at putting shit together so Nate have to be careful.

"Lily is a good person and so is my brother, they were perfect for each other. I know Miguel is a hot head but when he with her he changed drastically, smiling more, less tense and his whole attitude changed. I don't want him to loose her off of something that is false information so I'm simply seeking the truth in his best interest".

Nathan gazed into Thai eye's the whole time he was talking and he could hear the sincerity in his voice, "I understand, sometimes I couldn't even get to see my own sister, he was up under her like deodorant".

Thai laughed at that because he know that to be so true.

"Okay, well I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and answer some of your questions but in respect for my sister if you infringe on her privacy I can't answer" Nate decided to oblige but also he wanted to stall him.

"You want anything to drink?" walking to the kitchen Nate ask him.

"Yeah a bottle water if you have thanks" Thai replied.