Chap 7 Separation

Previously on FRIEND TO FOE....

🌺Lily🌺 POV

"DARNELL!" Trish shouted to the top of her lungs.

He looked like he saw his death coming unwrapping his hand from around Camry's waist hiding behind Nate.

Nate can't save your ass you two legged dog cuz I have something for Nate ass too.

"You nasty ass fucker! You with this bitch and have the nerve to call and question me!", she said walking closer to them towards the porch.

I know if I let Trish get any closer to them all hell is going to break loose. I stood in front of her with my arms wide open to block her.

''Boo I know you angry but take a deep breath, I got your back, Okay? I don't want you going to jail" reassuring and calming her down.

"Babe wait its not what it looks like let's go home and I can explain" Darnell pleaded like the bitch he is.

Explain!... negro explain?! You have nothing to explain, clearly this is what you want so I will give it to you. Trust and believe my freedom papers! Will be coming to you next week end of discussion", pointing her finger at him.

Is this man serious, explain what when his actions are clear as day and Camry being the evil bitch that she is looking like a fifty cent hoe standing there with her arms cross and a smirk on her lips.

Nathan spoke up trying to diffuse the chaos brewing to happen  "okay before this escalate any more Darnell and Camry could you leav...." he was cut off.

"Lily is this bitch your new bestie I can see why" Camry sarcastically said making air quotes when she said bestie.

Oh lort this stupid girl don't know to read the room with her dumb ass! How you sleeping with someone husband, get caught, and have an attitude.

"You know what they say, pigs of a feather play in dirt pen together or whatever they say" she strug rolling her eyes.

"Camry!" Nathan and Darnell shouted.

This girl have some fucking nerve with her kindergarten insults, ''bitch that shit don't hurt nobody feelings we know we big but don't forget beautiful'', "exactly! the fuck, we don't care, trash!" Trish said backing me up.

''But do you know you should have been aborted?, did you know your pussy is a graveyard with all them abortions you had huh? Bitch did you know women like you who knowingly! Fuck with people husband's have no self respect'' I clapped back.

I wanted to forget about her and leave in peace from whatever ship I taught we had going on because it surely wasn't a friendship, but she had to belittle and insult me again so I will let her have it.