Chap 34 The wrong one

Previously on Friend to Foe...

🌺Lily🌺 POV

"Bitch excuse me, what did you say?!" a homewrecker, is she fucking crazy,

"Hoe...you heard me, leave Jamaal alone. We are getting married and have a child together" she pointed in the back seat, were the infant was sleeping, I was so furious everything else was a blur.

Speech....less, my tongue was paralyzed for a moment, this low down dirty son of a devil. "Yesss, he is engaged with a family, he's locked down over here boo".

Locked down, don't tell me she is that type of woman because I can tell this is not her first time doing this, "lockdown! girl you can't even lockdown that dog!! you call a man in your dreams if you tried. Next time get your facts straight before you come to me and embarrass yourself for a man who acts like he's single, I had no idea Jamaal has a family and I don't want him".

"Don't forget engaged" she flashed me her ring twisting up her neck with a attitude like I didn't hear her dumbass the first time.

"Yeah... That too! anyway I have things to do but trust and believe you don't have to worry about me no more and I don't know how you know about me but don't follow me again" I left her parked sitting there.

What my pregnant ass look like standing on my swollen feet cussing a foolish woman out who basically followed me around to confront about a nonexistent scenario between me and Jamaal.

I have a few choice of words for him, now more than ever I'm so happy that I didn't have sex with him, that would have make me fuck him up.

"You better leave him alone, I had my suspicions but when that handsome man came up to Jamaal mentioning your name I knew it was you" she shouted behind my back getting my attention.

Handsome man?...that had me in a chokehold because that can't be who I think it is, slowly walking back to her car to hear what else she had to say. "I was eavesdropping when I heard him say that he's your child's father and future husband, I believe that he is the baby father but not husband he's too fine to be with someone like you" she glare at me up and down, this bitch!.

"The next time I see you around my man you will be seeing me" seems like this delusional dummy is always on paw patrol looking for her dog ass man.

"When you come I will be more prepared bitch to send your ass to the ward that he's working on to rest your tired face and body since you like chasing him all day" come to me making threats, I'm the wrong one.

Walking in the pharmacy to pick up some more vitamins and some snack I have been craving for the longest.

I can't wait to reach home to give him piece of my mind, why would he keep something like that from me, "that will be $54.95" the cashier smiled politely taking my card.

I came here for five things and walk out with two whole bags, "pumpkin with all these cravings you have mummy will look like a big truck"  caressing my stomach, "now it's time to handle your father" I drive off on my way back home.

"Miguel!!" where the heck he is.... "Miguel!!! ", nowhere in sight. My mouth was itching to cuss him out so bad I forget I had the bags in my hand.

I took my time up the stair walking toward my bedroom and he's not up here, placing the bags down on my bed and walk in the bathroom making sure his childish self not playing games with me.