Chap 32 Finding out

Previously on Friend to Foe...

🌺Lily🌺 POV

He thinks his ass is slick constantly calling my number over the past three days as if I don't know he's trying to trace my location, sometimes I think he gets mixed up with me and Emily dumbass.

I'm not answering, the only calls I'm accepting is on my Instagram for now, speak of the devil I guess he got the memo "yes my loving baby daddy!" I said with a lots of enthusiasm in my voice just to mess with his head a little bit.

I had to squeeze my legs together when I saw him, sometimes I think I'm being punished. For some reason he looks so much better since I left, and of course he's working out as always.

"I swear sometimes you like to fuck with me Lily, I have been calling you days now" with his handsome angry face

Some people might say I'm toxic or out of my mind but his crazy turns me on sometimes, "sorry Miguel but I was a bit busy" which was true, this house redecorating thing is taking a lot from me.

Thank goodness for moms and her energetic spunky self, she has been helping me out tremendously and she's here right now in the living room giving instructions to the painters that's currently sprucing up my walls.

With her loud mouth I had to walk away before Miguel hears her voice "okay....okay keep playing games you already know how I am, who was that fool that was with you sweet p" the base in his voice increased have me smiling on the inside with his jealous behavior.

Folding in my fingers then stretching my arms out checking my nails out with a bit of sass just to piss him off some more, what?! He can't do me nothing.

"Would you relax, I can't have friend's now? stop over reacting. Jamaal is a nurse at the hospital I go to and he just came over to chat with me and keep my company since the people I had in my life fucked me over" stressing on the last part but he wasn't fazed at all.

"Well...I'll fuck his ass over if he touches you" giving me a death glare and I was smart enough to know not to push it.

"Anyway I can see you're working out like there is no tomorrow" taking my time to admire his glistening tattooed arms.

He took a minute to answer still staring at me, I swear this man don't let nothing slide, he have such a criminal mind "yeah, I'm here with Thai annoying ass" he directed the camera towards Thai.

"Yo who is that you talking to" I saw Thai walked up behind Miguel with his phone in his hand.